weird dreams.

I cant wait for my gender scan in 2 weeks time, but last night i dream that i was having a boy and i cried ? i wanted to have a baby girl though.. anyone have the same weird dream experience? I already have 3 boys and 1 girl ?

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Both my husband and I really wanted a girl but during the fetal anomaly scan, we found out that it’s a boy! Tbh my heart sank immediately, but now we are excited for our baby boy’s arrival because each time we feel his movements, can’t help but to love him even more hehehe. So it’s ok!!

VIP Member

There's a saying that when you hope for something too badly, it will turns out to be opposite. I wanted a girl, but always embrace it with an open mind. If its a boy, I will love him as much too :) Then during my scan, it's a girl! 😊

I dreamt of my baby's gender in dream too. But the dream and real life is opposite. Regardless the gender, please dont give yourself too much stress. And take care of yourself

Lol. Too choosy. Just be thankful you got pregnant. Others cannot. Instead of wishing for the gender you want, wish for good health and complete fingers and toes. 🤣

Super Mum

I and my husband dreamt we would have a girl on the same night and I ended up having a girl 😅 but then of course it's coincidental only

5y ago

Hahaha i hope it was opposite thou 😂

VIP Member

My husband dreamt about baby boy twice before we got two boys. We stop at 2. But my husband said he saw 3rd baby boy again. 😱😱😱

5y ago

Yes, both my boys are too active. Wake up for milk few times every night 😭😭😭

I dreamt that I was having a girl, then at the end of the dream it was a boy. Leave it to God cos I had no preference

I’ve been through this. Don’t worry! Don’t be anxious. Pray for a healthy baby. Rest leave it to god

VIP Member

Hi... you might find this article interesting https://sg.theasianparent.com/strange-pregnancy-dreams-really-mean

5y ago

Thanks mummy

VIP Member

Well before I know my baby's gender, I dreamt I had a son and sometimes daughter...

5y ago

So have u found out the gender?