Having very weird dreams

Having very weird dreams and the more I dream the more tired I am when I wake up. Like every hour and when I wake up, my whole body like having poor blood circulation, no energy at all. Anyone experience the same? Now in 1st tri.#advicepls

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

weirdly enough, having vivid dreams is 1 of the common symptoms during 1st tri... I hv it too and its very tiring as it seems like our mind is overworking even when we sleep, and we are already so fatigued from the pregnancy. having no energy is normal in 1st tri cos the bb is growing fast during this period... I heard it will b better during 2nd tri. I'm hitting it next week hopefully it will!

Read more
1y ago

Yes, Im still feeling fatigue this week, hopefully it gets better. Do the symptoms go away in 2nd tri?

I had occasional dreams as well .. 🤭 I dreamt that I left the hospital without learning how to latch the baby 😂 and also a bunch of weird dreams but now it is better maybe because the gynae gave me some hormones medication that helps my pregnancy Also it causes a little drowsy ..