Weird dreams

Hi, is it normal or common to have more dreams during pregnancy? For the past few consecutive nights, I have been dreaming alot of weird things. Couldn’t really remember the dreams when I’m awake. But I remembered there was once I had a bad dream (crying in the dream) and end up I was crying in my sleep badly and that morning I woke feeling a little depressed.. Any advice I can do about this?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Those dreams sound super scary! I'm pregnant too and sometimes have the weirdest dreams. The other night I dreamt there were snakes crawling all over my bed in the dream https://dreamsdemystified.blog/ (such a nightmare.) And just last week, I dreamed about zombies chasing me down the street! I always wake up feeling so stressed out. It's definitely worrying when you're growing a little one inside you too. Makes me just want to check on the baby to make sure everything's okay. Pregnancy dreams are no joke!

Read more

Yes…I’ve been having more vivid dreams during pregnancy that I never ever had normally. Sometimes I wake up with a racing heartbeat from a bad or very exciting dream like chasing my flight in airport etc…give yourself a few minutes to calm down when you wake up and it should be fine. This started since second trimester for me. I believe it’s Smth to do with hormones as well.

Read more
Super Mum

Have you been worried or anxious about particular things lately? That could contribute to these dreams

2y ago

Hope you feel better!