I am bringing LO to melaka. He is 5 months and I wonder if the water there is safe to make milk for him? I hope melaka is safe to bring baby there for short trip. Any mummies been there with their LO during 5 months or 6? I thinking of using carrier rather than stroller. But I will bring both there just in case. What must I take note of?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

take note of the crowd during weekends . it can be very packed. Well for water i suggest you bring singapore water . I bring local water instead of using malaysia water for safety reason as baby immunity are weak. And carrier will be good. Jonker street will be very crowded at night during weekends so carrier will be good.

Read more
VIP Member

For baby so young, i would agree with carrier also. BUT i will also bring stroller as a standby in case he naps and he can lie down in it and you can give your back a break. Water wise, bring some local water. get hot boiled water from the hotel

Read more

I'll take a carrier, feels safer. even when i went to kl i used a carrier all the way. and i bought distilled water.