11 Replies

I just delivered in Jun 2019. Nurses are generally helpful but sometimes have to make repeated requests (especially when asking for the longan red date tea at night) before they come. Although longan red date tea are provided, do note that u have to request for it cup by cup, and it is limited in quantity at night. So if u are following the confinement rules strictly, i would suggest preparing a flask so that it is more readily available. If u are open to drinking water, then no issue. In TMC, if u are staying in single ward, babies are encouraged to room in with u. Otherwise ur baby will be brought to u every 3 hours for breastfeeding.

Super Mum

I gave birth at TMC in May 19. I had a good experience giving birth to my first LO. The nurses, midwives were all very supportive and helpful during the whole process. Teaching me to breathe and push. And telling me positive encouragements.. Overall, it was a pleasant experience for me.

I just delivered in May 2019. Everything is good ! The staff & service is great too. They took care of me & baby really Well.

VIP Member

Not recently though... But TMC reviews are generally good(: Dr Benjamin Tham was my gynae and the nurses were helpful.

Delivered both my kids there in 2011 & 2013. Nurses were friendly and accommodating.

VIP Member

It's not bad but I couldn't get a single ward so had to make do with a 2 bedder.

Super Mum

Most of the staff there are nice. Tho parking is a problem if you are driving.

I heard it's not bad but the traffic and parking can be quite bad

Super Mum

Heard both good and bad reviews on TMC. Check out their FB page

Very good experience, friendly nurses

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles