I am running out of ideas to bring my kids to during the weekends! We always go window shopping at the malls but the kids are getting sick and tired of it. Even I am sick of the choices. Spam me with places that are fun and does not cost a bomb. Indoor playgrounds are so ex!

46 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

1. Kallang wave mall, level 3, it's FOC, pools, slide with shower facilities too. 2. Garden by the bay outdoor, there is also a water play area. 3. Nex highest level got a water playground and a normal playground too. 4. East coast park, newly open big Playground, beware, it's full of kids! 5. Parks - cycling, scooting, playing water, and many more. 6. Kids explorer now got discount of 25% so it's pretty cheap to go on weekend too, but if you 2-3 kids and above, it's quite exp too. 7. District bar 10 & restaurant -where you can chill and enjoy nice food while the kids play the bouncy castle. Only available on weekend. 8. Sentosa always the best choices. 9. Lower seletar reservoir - play water 10. Animal resort - feed and play with animals

Read more