I am a mother of a 2 yr old and we are planning a baby. We have made several attempts but doctors say that we as a couple cannot conceive. My family is very religious and superstitious. We have a religious Guru who says I should have sex with him and will surely conceive. That's tantric sex. My in laws are encouraging me to do the same saying it will be service to the Guru and my husband too feels this is the last resort. What should I do? I am not really in favor of this option.

51 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Correct me if I'm wrong. Did the guru suggest that you have sex with HIM (not your husband) in order to conceive? That's open adultery. I can't believe your in laws are encouraging this practice. It's really unbelievable. Nobody can guarantee conception. Have you tried IVF or IUI? Otherwise, do consider adoption. I have a friend who adopted a baby with her husband and she is extremely happy. Would you actually feel comfortable having sex with someone else who isn't your husband when you're still married to him?

Read more