Complete the sentence...

My husband/partner makes me feel _________.

Complete the sentence...
127 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

He always show me that he loves me so much in a different way, because i'm always in a bad moods... and we are contented for what we are now, and he always there by my side... the sad thing is, he is addicted in a mobile game, that is why I'm in a bad mood everyday.. 😊

Mad for no reason I just love arguing with him. 😂 He knows it's just my Topakin side 😂 But to be honest , he is the most sweet, loving partner, has a big future plan for our family . To sum it up, he is one of the best and my forever everything. ❣️

Magbasa pa
Post reply image
VIP Member

Complete ❤ Wala na akung mahihiling dahil pinagkalooban ako ng napakabuting asawa (walang bisyo ❤responsable ❤mapagmahal na anak /kapatid/asawa❤religious ❤at never ako sinaktan emotionally and physically ❤napaka professional❤)

Happy❤..thankful,❤ And contented❤ im always laughing bcoz of you mahal ..and syempre Blessed🙏 Akoy naiiyak 😅 sa wakas magiging family na tlga tau 8years taung nag antay🙏😇

Make Me Feel like a QUEEN 😍 and boss of our home sweety home 😊😊 He's not Under He's just sooo Lovable and soo responsible Man and Dad 😘

VIP Member

Like a woman, a mother, a partner in life, important and loved.. Even if we're far from each other..

VIP Member

My husband makes me feel lucky,blessed,grateful,loved and respected.💞💞💞

VIP Member

the happiest woman in earth. My husband makes me feel contented and beyond grateful.

My husband/partner maskes me feel safe,loved,cared& beautiful 🥰😍❤️💕

special every day...LDR is a really good foundation of trust and love.