Complete the sentence...

Pregnancy is _____________.

Complete the sentence...
694 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

A rollercoaster ride, but it makes me feel so happy and fulfilled. Ups and downs. weeeeeeee.... 😘 I love riding rollercoasters. Though I always feel terrified before it starts rolling, it is always an experience I always want to have.

I’m earning real cash by simply reading and watching in BuzzBreak! Join me using my referral link: 👉👉 https://bit.ly/3oz8jTB 👈👈. To earn extra bonus, enter my referral code BB03973734 after you start using it!

An unexpected blessings, a beautiful gift from God.. Tears of joy😭 coz how many times w/ my partner make a baby but at the end its failed. So a big thank you God🙏

My pregnancy now is a really gift of Allah/God...my 1st baby... 7 year's of waiting. Thanks God for big big blessing and completely our family ❤❤❤

blessing po sakin sis,kasi sa 3 yrs namin pagtatry ngayon may baby na sa sinapupunan ko kaya ang masasabi ko ay napakalaking talagang blessing sa akin nito 😇

VIP Member

harder than what you think, yet it was the best thing happens in your life knowing that there is a tiny little angel growing in your tummy.. 😊😊😊

Pregnancy is a great sacrifice and a wonderful gift.We should celebrate this process and embrace the imperfection 🥰

Is one of the most memorable moment part in woman's life, a blessing from above and soon you will be called A MUM🤗

VIP Member

Is not as easy as what you think, yet its one of the wonderful things i have ever experince .. Thanks God 🙏🙏🙏

Pregnancy is challenging and the best gift ever that every woman receive from God . 😊❤