Complete the sentence

What will you tell yourself? Complete the sentence, "YOU CAN..." 08/23/20

Complete the sentence
207 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I’m earning real cash by simply reading and watching in BuzzBreak! Join me using my referral link: ?? https://bit.ly/3oz8jTB ??. To earn extra bonus, enter my referral code BB03973734 after you start using it!

You can do everything and anything for the sake of your children....I do mine with the helps of Almighty God...???

You can have anything you want, if you have trust in God, trust in yourself, stay focused on your dream. So you can say that your dream is now a reality.

Dear Self, You can be a happy again. Stop overthinking and stressing yourself. I believe in you. ❤❤❤

You can be the best mom to your kids. You can do everything for your kids. You can fulfill your dreams I can all do all things in Christ who strengthens me.

Super Mum

You can do a multitasking job Marion??? (linis, laba, luto,bantay sa 2bata,online selling, atbp)???

Post reply imageGIF
VIP Member

You can do everything! You can make it. Just be patient., and always trust God. ?? Have Faith.

Get through this. ? Pray and have faith that in God's will, everything will be okay. ?

you can...... I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me Philippians 4:13

I can do anything for my family we build..ilove them so much thanks God for the second chance.