abused

My husband slapped me hard while I'm pregnant right now. What should I do? Currently 4 mths pregnant. I want to get away from him. Once he did it, he will always do it.

40 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Based on what you wrote, I believe it's not the 1st time he has hit you. Call for help 1800-777-5555 Association of Women for Action & Research (AWARE).

Leave him, never allow any man to lay his hands on you ever. This is basic respect from a man and also SELF-RESPECT as a woman by loving yourself.

VIP Member

Is this the first time? I would say move out and stay with your parents or a trusted friend in the meantime to protect yourself and baby.

Holy Molly Darling pls save yourself, you don't need that rightnow!!thats the last thing you want at this moment

Super Mum

This post was actually posted a long time ago, but popped up again. Are you alright now, dear? Are things okay?

Try counselling and all first... New baby arrival may be stressful for all... And this could be why...

4y ago

That is NO reason to hit a woman. More so, a PREGNANT woman at that.

VIP Member

Is this the first time? Did he apologize? U must talk n settle with him nicely first..

VIP Member

Inform your close family about it and report to authorities if it's getting worse

VIP Member

Please make a police report and make sure your family is aware of what happened

Sorry to hear that. Talk to a close one and if it’s get worse involve police