Toxic Relationship vs Children

Anyone had gone through a toxic relationship? How do you deal with it? I always make my child my priority and truly I'm not happy with my relationship. He's abusive and always cheats. I kept quiet because of my child and whenever I'm pregnant he will go with another young girls... more shockingly is a secondary school girls who's willingly go with him. There's this girl who's only 14... asked me to let go of my husband because she wants with him. I was 7 months pregnant. I don't know what to do... and now I'm in my second pregnant... He's abusive as always... and my stomach hurts right now

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Please dear friend, leave that guy for your sake. I dont think your husband even care abt your kids anymore or even spend time with them let alone you. So don't stay, for your kids. When they are bigger, they will tell you to save you too. Pls get a protection order. I do not know what the number is but ive heard of this order for protection from abusive spouse. Pls get help before it gets too far.

Read more
VIP Member

I think this time u need family n frnds support a lot , n also don’t bare such character , he is cheating in front of u how u r baring I don’t know, better to put this in front of ur parents n let them decide wht to do.. pls tc of ur health n ur lilone as well ..

5y ago

I do not have a family :')

Hi Mommy hug hug. Pls take care of ur self first. Ur baby and ur healthy is the most piority. When u clam down try to get support from your friend and family. Don't leave yourself alone.

Im sorry to hear this . If your husband is abusive, you can get a personal protection order for you and ur children. Go to PAVE (Google it) and they will and can help you.

Super Mum

I’m sure it’s very difficult for you. There’s support group & family service center which u can turn to. Do you want to give them a try ?

Lol 14 years old girl still minor, I think if this is reported, both will go to jail.

VIP Member

if I'm you, I'll divorce.