My husband often raises his voice to me and use his finger to point me angrily. I felt no love from him anymore. What should I do? I have told him that I am his wife and he should not do this to me. He was saying "I DONT CARE"! I am tired with this marriage, honestly.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I am in an exact position as you. Just that my husband uses all sorts of profanities on me even in front of the kids. Time and time again i felt like giving up. But i told myself i can't as my kids are still young. He is NOT capable of handling them himself (he still depends on his family for caretaking while im away) Give yourself time to cool down. What i do is, i ignore him whenever we are home. We are working together so during work we are colleagues, i try not to bring family issue to work. Ignore. Settle things, faster go sleep. Just ignore.

Read more
7y ago

I understood. Lucky we dont work together but yeah, we would hve to work it out together. When he raises his voice, i felt like just giving up, but i cant with a child now. I have to commit with this otherwise my child will be the one suffering. Life's hard when u chose the wrong guy.