My husband and I are trying to conceive, but it seems like every time we have sex and he ejaculates its just leaks out and I'm not sure if any is going inside me. Any suggestions on what to do to fix this problem?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

There's this old wives method that says that as soon as ejaculation happens, you prop your legs up on a pillow so as to optimize sperms' movement (gravity helps apparently). Not exactly the first thing anyone would think about after sex but apparently people have been doing it for ages. That being said, I don't think semen leaking out will have any much bearing on whether or not the sperm reaches the egg. Alot of couples practice coitus interruptus and still get pregnant. You know what they say, all that is needed is for one to get to the target :)

Read more

I do understand what you mean. Try asking him to ejaculate deeper inside you as it increases the chance to reach your egg. I agree about propping a pillow on your butt to prevent leakage. Actually those flowing out, are redundant as those commando sperms are already in. I know some actually did head stand to stop the sperms from flowing out but all you need to do, is to just rest and elevate your legs higher.

Read more

I had the same issue and the docs at KKH actually advise us to buy those small syringes (u can find it at KKH pharmacy) to collect the leak and insert them in urself. According to them, there are success stories from this method.

Prop ur legs up against the wall or a pillow on ur back for 5 mins after ejaculation. Aside from that to increase my chances I will prefer to continue getting intimate and to ensure I orgasm.

5y ago

By any chance do you succeed?after ejection do u still carry on having sex till you orgasm again? but mostly my Wife ask to stop after she orgasm.

You may wish to consider to find other position to assist the flow of the sperm. Eg. Doggy style instead

Ask him to not to pull his penis out after ejaculation..try to stay inside for several minutes after ejaculation

VIP Member

You can try raising your legs up in the air. Or put some pillow under your butt so your legs can be raise abit

Try to ask him to stay a little longer before pulling out and put ur legs in the air for awhile after.

Super Mum

Put your legs up on the wall and try not to go to the toilet for the time being

You can try positions like doggy style for deeper penetration.