Husband and I have joint accounts since married. We always tend to quarrel over monetary issues. I closed my personal accounts while he kept his as he used that for his personal business dealings. Fine about it. But we just couldnt help but to always quarrel. Nt tt we are earning very minimal, combined income about close to 10k. We don spend on luxury goods or cars, however the spending seems huge and lead to big quarrel. Really hate it. Feels like im gonna go into depression mode. Preg with no2 in my 28 weeks. Feeling irritated and annoyed! ???

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Some women will say best to always have private savings. Some (like myself) subscribe to the belief of where ur treasure (money) is, there ur heart is also. I think best is still communication and trust. There's trust issues here, not money issues. Did u all discuss abt how much money u all each have to spend? It's not abt just having an account but also to have the same agreement and understanding how much money u intend to spend and save otherwise joint and no joint got no diff. Either may feel the other is anyhow spend money or doing something to the money when here I am trying to save etc. So communicate. If u all can't agree abt budgets (because some pple don't want to be restraint), then best not to have joint account otherwise will always quarrel over useless stuff and end up big issue

Read more