Husband and I have joint accounts since married. We always tend to quarrel over monetary issues. I closed my personal accounts while he kept his as he used that for his personal business dealings. Fine about it. But we just couldnt help but to always quarrel. Nt tt we are earning very minimal, combined income about close to 10k. We don spend on luxury goods or cars, however the spending seems huge and lead to big quarrel. Really hate it. Feels like im gonna go into depression mode. Preg with no2 in my 28 weeks. Feeling irritated and annoyed! ???

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If you are also earning an income why don't you keep your personal account for your salary to be credited into it? You can both put in a pre agreed amount into the joint account . Actually why does he need to question why you need the money when he also draws the money from joint account for his business dealings. I meant we never know right maybe the withdrawal may not be for business. My point is since you trust him with the money he should do the same and between a couple there should be open communication about money

Read more