My husband has never been a great provider. He's so much of a mamas boy that he gives all his salary straight to his mom and got into big debts to help support the needs of their family. Whats worse, he's into liquors and gamblings. I tried to talk about this with him and his mom expecting her to understand my side as i am pregnant at that time needing the support from my husband for our expenses and my monthly checkups. But she defended him saying he's a good son making me feel he just did whats right. I have loved his family since we were just bf-gf, but how they treat me now after marriage develops my hatred. They even meddled with my business that went into bankrupcy. They borrowed me money and never paid. I dont know where will i find respect for them. What should i do?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Basically you both need to talk but please know in yourself that it won't be easy. Expectations to resolve the issues right away might frustrate you more and might add to injury. What l am trying to say is to let go of the issues for a while coz the more you involve yourself in it, the harder it is to see the solutions to your way out. In my opinion, talking to your husband doesn't necessarily be in verbal languages so that you can air it all out but you can show it in the way na maglalambing ka ulit sa asawa mo. Pag binato ka nang bato, batuhin mo nang tinapay. Talking or showing love again might get him back to his family. Show him that you are his family now. Not in a way na kakausapin siya about his parents and his income. Letting him know how you value your family with him and your kids might let him think to do the same. Just be patient. Getting him back together is not impossible. Kung nagkaintindihan nga kayo dati na hindi mo pa siya kilala. Ngayon pa kaya? When you already have a family and kids to take good care of. It's just all this issues drowning you both. You can do it all over again by trying again like it's the first time.

Magbasa pa