My hubby and I rarely have sex anymore. And this is after 3 kids. I just feel so tired and unattractive and simply no mood. It feels like the sexual attraction is not there anymore. I don't know how to rekindle that loving feeling. Help!

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hi mummy I know exactly how you felt. In fact i've been in your shoes. After being pregnant with my 2nd child. My husband and i rarely touched each other even till the birth of my 2nd child. Till he was about 1 year. Where i voiced out my feelings about us not having sexual activities. My husband felt 'traumatized' after seeing the birth of both sons. Thats why he felt a little scared. But i told him on my point. I felt lonely even if we are sleeping by each other every night. Sex doesn't need to be wild. It can be a quick one. Or you can start off by touching first rather then going onto the actual sex. Slowly build up the feeling and sexual drive. Lie on his chest and talk to him. From a little skin contact, you will be able to slowly rekindle that loving feeling. You can do it!

Read more
8y ago

i did do the touching to my husband, but he is just not interested and pushed me away.

Hi, it is very subjective couple to couple but try going out on a getaway or something? That really changes the mood :)

VIP Member

Just straight forward and ask him why! That's what i did to my husband and i eventually found out why...

VIP Member

Hye why don't you try role-playing? Try first, then you'll know! ;)