My hubby & me cannot agreed on how many kids to stop, he want 3, i only want 2 at maximum. I tried communicate and explained to him, as our financial and my emotional not allow we have more than 2 kids. I will like to know the best contraceptive method that effective and won't affect my breastmilk supply... and best how to convince him !

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I m in the same spot as you! my hubby wanted a 3rd one & hoping is a girl. but I m very tired, be it financially or physically. I had lost all my strength & energy dealing with my 2 boys. but my hubby find it cute & sweet if can have another girl. I asked him how can u guarantee tat it will be a girl? I discuss with him on the financial part especially we need to send the kids to child care & infant care and this really cost alot plus government not really giving much help when comes to the need of child care & infant care.

Read more
7y ago

Ya lor, i got alot surround me 3 straight gal or 3 straight boy. Me myself really doesn't matter. But husband have think different. He said can find part time job. Then end up he will be not much time at home. FOR WHAT!