bump size.

How is ur bump size at 21 weeks? Is it suppose to be very big already? Or just a cute bump?(others can still tell im preg tho) when will ur bump start to grow fast? I am sick of my colleague telling me that my bump is small. Its like everyday i have a non preg colleague comparing her flabby tummy to mine. Im offended. I am skinny pre preg to begin with but ive been gaining alot recently from my preg eventho i dont snack alot after meals. ?‍♀️

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have a pretty small bump! Like you I was also skinny pre preg and I am gaining decent weight (6-7 kg at 30 weeks) but it just isn't reflected by my bump size. I practically didn't show at 21 weeks and 80% of my relatives didn't know im pregnant during CNY visitations (the rest only knew because they were told). Every single person I've met said my bump is small. I don't take it personally. I take it as a compliment that my abs are strong to hold all the growth in, and it's a bonus to me that I'll probably be able to drop the weight faster post-preg. Once in a while I'll just mention that the baby is growing on track despite the bump size. Everyone is different, wish people would be more sensitive about making comments on mummies' appearance.

Read more