SMALL BABY BUMP #Firsttimemum

hi mummies. Currently im 22 weeks plus preg and my height is 163cm. Currently im 5 mnths but i feel that my baby bump quite small. Is it normal? My previous check up dr mention that baby is growing within the range. Somehow i get offended when some say my baby bump small for a 5 mnths pregnancy and also asked me to eat more. I do eat and my portion quite alot for every meal. I do eat fruits n veggies. Sometimes i also crave for smtg sweet like chocolate, waffles etc. I always eat my dinner like 7 plus pm and sometimes my late dinner can be 9pm. Then afterthat i stop eating. I feel full so easily. I cannot force myself to eat alot right if u are full..They say dont eat for two coz u will gain unnecessarily weight. 😪 I also do drink lots of plain water and the only sweet drink that i had is only milo ice. #firstbaby #1stimemom #pregnancy #advicepls

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Everyone around me always commented that my bump is small small for someone who is giving birth next month. I used to get abit affected but I realised that bump big or small not an issue cause priority is baby's weight and health. but my mom and husband are very supportive.. which they say smaller bump easier to slim down and less stretch marks. Hahahaha! I'm a vainpot so this kind of comments made me feel better. since then I feel bump small ok la, as long as baby is healthy. hehe

Read more

Hi mummy.. I am at week 23 now.. My baby bump is also quite small. Most of my colleagues don't aware that I am pregnant 😅 it's okay as long as baby grows healthily. I personally feel that if you are taller and probably bigger body frame (I do not mean fat) will allow baby to have more space to grow in your body. Hence, the baby bump won't be big. I am 162cm, similar as you.

Read more

I just gave birth recently and not gonna lie some people asked how long I was into my pregnancy and when I told them my due date was close they didn't believed me. My stomach when near labour honestly looked like I was 7 months pregnant. Baby came out healthy and 3kg too! Don't worry too much 😊

Hehehe looks like i’m not the only one! I’m 26w6d and i look like i’m 4 months pregnant? My bump is small too! But most people say it’s normal. I think every woman’s body is different? My sister is 1 month behind me and her bump looks bigger than mine 😅

VIP Member

Don’t worry! I have a very small bump too (most first time moms do, I heard) and my 21w looks like a normal person after dinner 😂 It’s fine since the baby is of a very healthy growth weight and we can be thankful that our bumps are small and easy to handle!

Super Mum

Hi there, as long as baby is growing well, it does not matter how big or small your baby bump is. There are many people who hardly show until the third trimester. It’s perfectly normal. Please don’t force yourself to eat when you’re not hungry. 😅

My bump was small throughout the entire pregnancy. Ate everything in moderation. Baby came out healthy with an average weight. Don’t listen to nonsensical comments from ignorant people. Happy mummy happy baby. Having a small bump has its perks too!

My bump showed in last trimester. Didnt put on weight which made everyone shocked. As long as baby is healthy, the bump size dont really matter. And to be frank, i also din have stretchmarks. I am a lazy mother who occassionally puts the cream 😂

TapFluencer

as long as baby is healthy and growing, there's nothing to worry just eat whatever you can n don't force yourself to eat more my baby bump only shown around 5months and baby was born at 3kg @37weeks.

Ignore what they say. My colleague only realise I’m preg when I’m in 3rd trimester. As long as the baby is healthy, who cares what other says.