How to treat mild diaper rash..? I wipe it with wet tissue after he poop I put diaper cream and powder let it blow wind without wearing diaper for 15 mins and then wear it back. will it go away or get worst? my lo is 8 months first time diaper rash I not sure what to do. Recently he started solid food , only carrot, broccoli and porridge. He have been eating porridge for 4 days. Will is it because of wet diaper or poop or maybe I did not change it frequently. How many time should I change diaper per day?

Post image
19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi. The reason why there is a rash is that the moisture gets trapped inside the diaper cream. This is what you do. 1: clean with a wet wipe 2: dab with a good quality dry tissue 3: Air the area nicely 4: Once you are sure that the area is dry, apply diaper cream or even Vaseline. The last step ensures that the area is protected from external moisture. If you apply the cream earlier, the moisture gets trapped and it irritates the skin. Lastly, use good disposable diapers at least till the rash disappears. Hope this helps

Read more