How to train toddler to sleep through at night ? Sttn 😴

Share your all tips for Sttn

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I have a routine that I been following through when my kid was 2 months old. he naps regularly, and bedtime is always 8.30pm. in the day he will have outdoor activities, at least twice a day. he eats well too. # Sttn 8.30 pm lights off. although at times he takes around 1.5 hour to go to sleep. he really sttn when he turned 18 months old,.prior to that he will still wake up 2-3times a night and then gradually decrease to once a night. some toddlers takes earlier or longer though. when toddler is ready, he will be sleeping through the night.

Read more

Consistence is the key.. I dropped night feeding when my girl was 10 months old, let her sleep through the night. Since then she will have her dinner,milk (in straw cup), wash up/change, bedtime story then she will sleep at around 8-9pm till 7am in the morning. Now 19 months, she still have two naps 1-1.5hrs each, night time still the same.. Be consistence and set a routine # Sttn

Read more
VIP Member

cut down day nap. usually after lunch my lo play for 1-2 hrs. she tired, she will nap around 1plus to 2pm. she gets up at 2 plus to 4pm. By 4pm she nvr wake-up, i will wake her up. At night by 9.45pm she must go to bed, 15min of nursery video, sing song and bed time story. by 10.15pm to 10.30 she knock off. haha # Sttn

Read more
VIP Member

Make him fully engaged before sleep .. let him play hard make him tiared n do warm water bath .. feed him with warm milk before bed n he already fell sleep n sleeps while night .. as my lo having the same now he is sleeps very well until mng # Sttn

Depending on how old your toddler is, consider cutting down on the daytime naps. With both kids, I stopped daytime naps completely by age 3. They were then tired enough to sleep through the night.

VIP Member

Hi... I bring my toddlers out for a stroll after dinner around 6pm, go home for a bath and drink a glass of warm milk. Tuck-in, Bedtime stories and they’ll sleep through the night # Sttn

VIP Member

a toddler sleeps through when he or she is full enough in the day and is on right sleeping schedule. for eg. sleeping time. but being sufficiently fed is the key for a toddler # Sttn

VIP Member

there is a fb group (sleeping like a sgbaby) with a lot of reading resources. can join and read all the resources. good luck! # Sttn

4y ago

The FB page can no longer be found. Do u still have the reading resources?

avoid too much nap time in the afternoon, let them run around to burn off their energy, and a consistent routine. :) # Sttn

Try to reduce the time of afternoon nap. Bring the toddler out to playground or to nearby park to have a walk. # Sttn