How do you teach them basics of discipline and what's right and wrong if you are letting them lead the way?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I personally believe that talking is a good way of explaining. Communication is vital no matter what age the child is. Even though I must say at times it may seem that we are having a one sided conversation. Nevertheless, that is not true. In fact children role model. The best way of teaching is by doing, and talking is just an additionnal way of enforcing and encouraging the behaviour we hope to achieve.

Read more

I think we should talk and explain to them with words and facial expressions to let your kids know what they should do and what they should not. When they do the right thing, you can encourage and give them compliment meanwhile, as they do the wrong things let's talk to them with a serious face and tone to let them know you are not happy with that! https://paylessvouchercodes.com/coupon-category/baby-child

Read more

I work with both hard and soft approaches. When u need the rod, pls go ahead. Explanation is equally important too. Try to educate the kids by communicating with them and give them real life examples so that they can relate better.

Read more