How patient are you with your kids?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello, Since, I have three kids, now I have learnt to be patient with my kids. And my third kid is the luckiest as by her time, I have become the epitome of patience. But otherwise also, I have always been a patient person so, I did not have problem in dealing with my kids with patience.

Breathe in, breathe out lang ang katapat nyan. Hehe Having kids will really test your patience. And dun mo marerealize that you can be more patient than you could ever imagine. Though not all kasi meron talagang magulang na walang pasensya sa anak.

I try to be patient as much as I can. May mga times lang talaga na pag sobrang pagod ako, napapasigaw ako sa sobrang stress kung makukulit sila. Pero I always see to it din that I make up for it and naiitindihan nila why I did that.

Hi, I am not that patient with my kid as I should be. I lose my patience very quickly and I have to counsel myself for being patient with her. This is a major drawback with me I guess, as it spoils my relationship with her.

Infinite hahaha.. as a mother kelangan wlang hangganan pasensya mo.. well sometimes i cant help it but i keep myself calm.. by doing deep breath habang nakapikit.. And its really help to keep me calm

Dati nung wala pa kong anak napaka bilis uminit ng ulo ko at sobrang pikon ako. Pero ngayong may anak na ko, natuto akong magpa sensya ng napaka haba na halos unli na hehe.

VIP Member

As much as i want to be very paitent with my kids. i always failed to do so. But i always to control myself.

No, not vry soon I play with her, dance with her, teach her so its not difficult to tackle ker

Guilty as charged. As I reflect, I have been losing my temper way too often lately =(