How do you pack your child's infant school bag? Just chuck everything inside and the teacher will find it herself? Or is there any ideas for Organising them? Thank you!

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I use a ziplock bag to put a towel, clean clothes 1 set and a hanky for shower ( put a plastic bag, folded, inside the ziplock bag for wet towel n dirty clothes). I bring 5-8 pieces of diapers n juz chuck it inside the bag. I put another 2 sets of clean clothes( in another ziplock bag) to change juz in case. Another ziplock bag i put milk bottle, hanky n milk powder dispenser. Bolster, blanket can juz chuck inside e bag. Milk powder n diaper cannot put one whole can or packet at e infantcare.

Read more

i will.pack.in thosw.small school bag. at e bottom.i will pack diapers,above it will be towel,then school uniform follow by empty plastic bag for the teacher to put their wet towel.and used unifrom. as for my infant, diaper at e bottom towel above e diaper clothings milk bottle i slot at the side together with milk powder a clean plastice bag i slot outiside the bag. the sch will put all the wet clothing inside and wet towel and will tie for me

Read more
VIP Member

This is how i pack mine (playgroup) - A wet bag (Towel, Sports Attire, Diapers) - This bag to be used during shower - Ziplock bag with spare clothes - Diaper pouch with extra diapers - A small eco bag with bottles and milk powder.

Read more
7y ago

May I ask what is Eco pouch? Diapers milk powder cannot be place in school?

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-29353)

VIP Member

Cannot put in school. We scoop daily portion for them. Eco bag like those recycle bag. or u can use a ziplock bag

I will categorize everything in clear ziplock bag so that the teacher will be able to get it easily