Infant care

Hi all! My baby is entering infant care next month and i want to start prepare for his school. I would like to know what do you all pack in the bag to pass to school. Also im currently fully breastfeed so if you can advise how many bottle should i pack. My baby will be on a full day care btw. How many pampers to bring How many clothes to bring How many bottles to pack Must i bring toiletries? Towel? My friend advise wearing a footed jumpsuit would be great so i dont have to bring socks. Any other advice can let me know TIA! :)

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

The centre should have a packing list for you to follow. I don't follow mine so strictly, like, for example the number of clothes to bring cause I find 4 sets excessive. Milk wise, it depends on how much your baby drinks and how often. The teacher will advise you on the amount and frequency as they go along.

Read more
Post reply image

I tink u shld check with ur ifc. Apparently it may differ.. my ger one required towel… shower stuff and moisturizers.. tink we prepared mayb 12 diapers.. cant rmb what else but the ifc did provide us with what we had to bring.

Hi, i enrolled my baby to PCF and here’s the list they gave

Post reply image