Infant Care

Hi! Any mummies who send your LO to infant care here? Would like to know that does the infant care give you any update about your LO throughout the day? Mine doesn't give any update at all although it is my LO first day there. I need to personally text the teacher via school app to find out about How's LO doing. It makes me more comfortable if teacher could at least send a photo of LO to update parents on the LO well being. Wonder how other infant care does.

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Normally the infantcare does not give updates unless end of the day and my daughter's infantcare I will only get it if I ask. Photos they send every once in while. I do not demand too much just because teachers also are looking after other kids, so it is hard to keep updating on what is happening and the first few days will be tough on the baby as well. Just ask them if they can give you regularly updates as you are stressed about her being in infantcare and whether they can send you photos every once in a while. Are you still on maternity leave?

Read more
4y ago

Hmm if it's 1 photo a day I would say that is pretty okay considering I only recice like 5 in like 2 or 3 days later lol. Instead of like saying you want more photos because they are not sending enough, ask the teachers if you can have more photos since you miss her at work and if you are breastfeeding/pumping, the more photos of your baby the better to help in the supply. You can also let them know to send you updates like every 2 to 3 days on her while she is in ifc just so you can see if she is adjusting well.

Super Mum

My LO is in my first skool. The teachers do send pictures or videos from time to time..like when baby achieved some milestones or when they are doing activities. Would receive once every 2 or 3 days at least. They also update the parents portal almost every week on activities they did with the babies.

Read more
4y ago

That's very nice gestures from the teachers! Unfortunately not all school does that.

VIP Member

The teacher in my LO’s ifc don’t update me in the day as well. They will only upload photos at the end of the month. I am worried but I don’t mind too. I rather they spend their time taking care of the babies and not spend time texting.

Super Mum

Hi mummy, FYI. PCf Sparkletots infant care has an app that the parents can access to know when does LO get fed, showered & nap once the teacher's update.

VIP Member

Don't have update during the day time except bb temperature slightly higher.. normally will check them during the end of the day

Hi, Infant care generally don't give updates like this, One would need to personally call or text to get updates

4y ago

Ah I see, thanks for your feedback :)

TapFluencer

No update so far, never receive any photo as well since day 1. only debrief during pick up

4y ago

I see! Thanks for your feedback :)

TapFluencer

Don't have. Call to check

4y ago

Okie, thanks for your feedback. :)

nope..no update

4y ago

Okie, seems like it is uncommon to provide day to day update ya :)