How old were you when you started your family?

168 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i just want to say a big thanks to Dr Dominion for what he has done for me, i contacted him at the point of my needs and he came through for me, he said he was gonna help me and he did, i played lottery for 20 years and couldn't win a dime, at a point i was disappointed and almost gave up, but then another thought came to my mind why don't i try a lotto spell since i have already heard about people doing it, and then i decided that i will give it a try, but there was a lot of spell casters online this got me confused that i didn't know which to pick, i decided to follow my instinct and i picked Dr Dominion i sent him an email and waited for couple of hours no reply, at this point i was already anxious and eager to get a reply from him and then i sent him a test on his WhatsApp and immediately he responded i told him what i wanted and he gave me assurance that i must win after his spell, i did what was asked of me, behold i hit the jackpot. i am so so happy to share this here because i have never seen a miracle like this before, thank you so much Dr Dominion you are a life saver. you can talk to him if you need his assistance too, that is why he said i should testify about his good work so people in need can reach out to him. WhatsApp: +16574277820 Call: +12059642462

Read more

HOW I GOT RID OF HERPES VIRUS WITH DR.ISHIAKU HERBS I want to inform the public how I was cured of herpes simplex Virus by a herbal Dr called ISHIAKU. I visited different hospitals but they gave me a list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which are very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedies on Herpes and I saw comments of people talking about how dr ishiaku cured them. I Was scared because I never believed in the Internet but I was convinced to give him a try because I had no hope of being cured of herpes so I decided to contact him on his email, i searched his email on the net and I saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness. When I contacted him he gave me hope and sent a Herbal medicine to me that I took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without any problems, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him on his what - sapp him via (+2348180828544) or email [email protected] and get all your problems solved. 1)Sickness of any kind 2)Help to cure HEPATITIS B, DIABETICS, HIV 3)Marriage problem, To Re-unit or cast a spell 4)Pregnancy problem 5)Financial problem 6)bad mouth odour or tooth problem 7)eye & ear problem 8)penis enlargement

Read more
2y ago

https://www.facebook.com/1333976860078854/posts/2420303304779532/ mon ơi nếu không phiền mon ghé qua link này cho mình xin nút like. Mình xin cảm ơn m nhiều ạ. Nếu thấy phiền thì cho mình xin lỗi bạn nhé

I am Larry Mimi. I can never stop thanking Abdul Basser for transforming my life, i have been playing lottery games for a very long time and i have never one day win any game, i met a friend whom i complained to about my inability to win and he introduced me to Abdul Basser whom helped his life by giving him a game that he played and he won $150,000 so i contacted him through his email and he assured me that i will wine big once he give me a game to play, he asked me to give him two day so he can make prayers to his Ancestors,spirits,powers,jinns and forefathers so that the winning numbers will be revealed to him, so i waited for the two days the second day he sent me the numbers to play, so i went to play the game i never had it in my mind that i was going to win such amount of money, so on that faithful day i went to check the game on April 16, 2021 and behold i got the biggest shock of my life i won $2,000,000 and from that moment my life changed. all thanks to Abdul Basser, i want to also advice everyone out there to also contact him if you have been playing lottery and you have never won. You can reach him via his email, [email protected] or WhatsApp him +27717403094, you can also visit his Website. https://www.africanspellscaster.co.za

Read more
Post reply image

Greetings everyone, I met a lady more than 7yrs ago and fell in love with her. We started a relationship and after a while she had a baby girl for me. We began to have Issues between us because the woman was dragging his feet in performing the marriage rites. A few months later, the relationship broke up and we went our separate ways. Last year,a friend of mine, directed me to Dr Edetanlen the spell caster for marriage break ups and relationship issues After the spell, the great spirit of Dr Edetanlen shrine my seriously reconnected me with the Mother of my daughter Our love was grew big and better and i proposed marriage to her again and she accepted and we are planing to get married on the March 20 this year, after years of separation. I never thought I was gonna see this marriage thing coming to existence between me and my lover, but thanks to Dr Edetanlen, who with the power of his great spell made this possible. If you find yourself into same or related problem, You can also call or Whatsapp him via +2348155699347 or email [email protected] please beware of scams and if anyone else use this same testimony please no the person is a scam only Dr Edetanlen can help you Good luck.

Read more

ON TRENDING PSYCHIC READINGS BONES SANGOMA TRADITIONAL HEALING +27672740459 Florida Virginia Louisiana North Carolina New York Johannesburg I am a characteristic born psychic and I acknowledge I can help you in any circumstance if your life is miserable physically financially spiritually and sexually go up against and online +27672740459 everything in this world is around the choice you make on the off chance merely have to be lost and take off it asserts with you but the because it was way to win in this universe is to fight for yourself and to find a way to sort it out Peace, Run the appear, Confirmation, Prosperity, joy, Family, Companionship, Associations, Time, Learning, Cherish, Commerce, Budgetary, You will be modest and a defeatist sense of other individuals. My address is whether they are getting to do the same when they have inconveniences in their lives. so don't be like a candle to supply others light when your life is dissolving I know you loathe to venerate, You loathe farewells, You abhor ensures, You detest lies, You severely dislike to break your heart, it is time, to be reasonable alongside your life

Read more

Hi, I’m so happy to write this out for everyone to see. I am Simon Peter by name and I work as a taxi driver. I love playing lottery but I have not won any huge sum except for a few Pounds. I decided to search online for help on how I can win very big because I have been playing lottery for the past 12 years. Then, I saw a post of a spell caster named Abdul Basser who specializes in lottery and love spells. I contacted him and he told me everything about how to get the spell done for me and I agreed. He prepared a powerful lottery spell for me and within 3 days, he gave me the numbers to play the lottery of which I did and after 2 days, I was told that I have won the sum of 3 million Pounds on the lottery game I played. I was surprised about it and I had to make sure I verified everything before believing that I was the winner of 3 million Pounds and ever since then, my life has changed and I am so happy living my dream life. If you need help to win your lottery game, WhatsApp or Call Abdul Basser on: +27717403094 or email: [email protected], visit his website , http://www.africanspellscaster.co.za.

Read more
Post reply image

Good day everyone i want to share my amazing testimony on how Abdul Basser blessed my life, i used to work as a cleaner in factory, i have been playing lottery game for long now and i don't usually win, i came across a testimony of someone testifying about how Abdul Basser casted a lottery winning spell for her and gave her a lottery game to play and she won big amount of money, so i also decided to try my luck, i contacted him through his website and he assured me that he will help me, he told me it will take him two day to cast a lottery winning spell for me, so on the second day he gave me some lottery numbers to play and i went to play the game so on that faithful day i went to check the game to my greatest surprise i won a very big amount $234.2 million that changed my life and my status, i quit working as a cleaner in the factory and i became a company owner. I want you out there to also contact him for your lucky game. You can reach him via his Email [email protected] or WhatsApp him on +27717403094 you can also visit his website at http://www.africanspellscaster.co.za.

Read more
Post reply image

☮☪☸✡(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧(☞゚ヮ゚)☞+27639132907 POWERFUL SMUDGING TO ATTRACT LOVE OR BRING BACK LOST LOVER POWERFUL SMUDGING FOR BUSINESS AND PROTECTION SMUDGING TO STOP BAD LUCK USA POWERFUL VOODOO PSYCHIC AND TAROT READER +27639132907 DIVORCE CONTROL REMEDIES HOW STOP DIVORCE GET YOUR EXO BACK N MATTER HOWLONG http://instantspells.co.za/ SOUTH AFRICA POWERFUL TRADITONAL HEALER +27639132907 BRING BACK LOST LOVER SOLVE FINANCIAL PROBLEMS WIN COURT CASES http://instantspells.co.za/ EUROPE BEST TRADITIONAL HEALER AND BLACK MAGIC SPELL CASTER BLACK CLOUD REMOVAL +27639132907 STOP BAD LUCK HOME OR HOUSE CLEANSING http://instantspells.co.za/ SWITZERLAND DEATH REVANGE SPELLS +27639132907 NAMIBIA DEATH REVANGE SPELLS +27639132907 BOTSWANA BREAK UPP SPELLS THAT WORK http://instantspells.co.za/ POWERFUL USA MONEY MAGIC RING TO BOOST BUSINESS +27639132907 POWERFUL UK BLACK MAGIC RING FOR JOB PROMOTIOM NAMIBIA HEAL AND PROPHESY MAGIC RING +27639132907 JOB PROMOTION +27639132907 http://instantspells.co.za/

Read more
Post reply image

WITH A HEART FILLED WITH JOY I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU ABDUL BASSER Good day everyone reading my short story, it all started in year of 1999 when my boyfriend left the house and packed in with his ex from high school i tried all i could on me own to win his heart and no result and now i was already pregnant for him and everything has caused me depressions it was after three months of all the dramas i read a little article where they said this man ABDUL BASSER can cast a powerful love spell or do rituals to restore broken marriages. i sent him a message on Facebook and email and this was how everything was restored and today my relationship is back for good our wedding is going take place in march 2022. with my experience and few others i have read online and spoken to about ABDUL BASSER i can beat my chest and say this man is powerful,trusted,real and can help you as well. his contact details are below Email ,[email protected] http://www.africanspellscaster.co.za text or add him up on WhatsApp +27717403094

Read more
Post reply image

Believe it or not Dr Amber has come to stay to do wonders with his spells. I overheard my co-worker telling his cousin how Dr Amber helped him get back his partner within 24 hours . I was amazed about what he said. I searched for this man called Dr Amber online and guess what... He had so many good reviews online about his work. I got in contact with him to win the lottery and he assured me that winning the lottery is not a problem but what do I intend doing with the winnings. I told him what I will do when I become a winner. Dr Amber prepared a spell and prayed for me for 3 days before he told me where to play the Lottery. I did as he instructed me with a positive mindset. To my greatest shock, I was announced the winner of $1,000 dollars everyday for life which is equivalent to a cash prize of $7,000,000 million dollars.. I have no words to thank Dr Amber but to share your good works to everyone that needs help. Visit: amberlottotemple.com or Email: [email protected]

Read more