How long did it take for you to get pregnant?

And how old were you when you started trying?

75 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

4 years. Wasted 1k+ and 2y at KKH subsidized going through their tests and being told they can't find anything wrong yet and to just keep trying naturally. To be fair covid played a role in dragging the consultations out 2y, but KKH consultations were months in between pre-covid. Went to a private gynae and was diagnosed with PCOS 10min into the consultation with 1 ultrasound, and lab results confirmed it following week. Because we had wasted so many years and were already 35 we just opted for IVF because hormone therapy etc takes a lot of trial and error and time.

Read more

We started by taking folic acid daily for a month, then started trying the next month. After 2 cycles of period (was soooo sad and in tears when I got those 2 periods🤣), we finally got the happy double lines. We may not be as lucky like those 'one shot one kill' couples, but we still count ourselves very fortunate :) We are in our early 30s.

Read more

Only actively trying 6 months after marriage. Conceived our first at our 9th month of marriage when I'm 31 years old. So, it took us 3 months to conceive on our first try. Didn't expect to be tt fast as I was stressed at work but I guess circuit breaker helped me bond with hub better 😅and baby was born in Dec 2020.

Read more

I started out late, found my husband only at 34 but we got lucky after 4 months of trying 😊 was starting to get worried as I was turning 35 soon and near the mark that doctors often advise women above 35 to see a doctor if no news after 6months trying...

1st pregnancy 31 years old. 6 months of trying naturally no to avail.got pregnant only after going for tcm acu for a month. 2nd pregnancy 35 years old. Tried for a year naturally and got pregnant only after going for tcm again for a month. 😅.

married at 28+ years old. I was ready to have a child immediately but not my hubby. took a year before we started really trying for a child but unsuccessful. now I'm 32+ years old, pregnant with my first kid:)

married when I’m 21, and got pregnant naturally when im 23yo but miscarriage at 8weeks, and then after 9 months we went to the obgyn and got progesterone injection, now I’m 31weeks pregnant❤️

2 years, after one failed IVF, I got pregnant naturally. Was diagnosed with completely blocked fallopian tubes. God is good.

Married at 37 Tried at 38 Gave birth at 39 to a girl and gave birth to a boy at 40. Now I’m 41. We are extremely lucky but we are not stretching our luck so we are stopping at 2!

Read more

I was on my 3rd day period during my wedding night and a week later I conceived. The pregnancy symptoms finally came to light and I found out I was 7 weeks pregnant.