How old were you when you started your family?

168 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My name is Tony!!! iam very grateful sharing this great testimonies with you all, The best thing that has ever happened in my life, is how i won the Powerball lottery. I couldn't believe that someday i will win the Powerball lottery. Finally my dreams came through when i contacted Abdul Basser and tell him i needed the lottery winning special numbers cause i have come a long way spending money on ticket just to make sure i win. But i never knew that winning was so easy with the help of Abdul Basser, until the day i meant the spell caster testimony online, which a lot of people has talked about that he is very powerful and has great powers in casting lottery spell, so i decided to give it a try. I emailed Abdul Basser and he did a spell and gave me the winning lottery special numbers 62, and co-incidentally I have been playing this same number for the past 22years without any winning, But believe me when I play the special number 62 this time and the draws were out i was the mega winner because the special 62 matched all five white-ball numbers as well as the Powerball, in the April 4 drawing to win the $70 million jackpot prize...… Abdul Basser, truly you are the best, with Abdul Basser you can win millions of money through lottery. i am a living testimony and so very happy i meant him, and i will forever be grateful to him...… you can Email him for your own winning special lottery numbers now [email protected] OR WHATSAPP him +27717403094,visit his website at http://www.africanspellscaster.co.za

Read more
Post reply image