How old were you when you started your family?

316 Replies
Write a reply

www.8ballanonymoux.strikingly.com Hi. We are a group of hackers called 8ballanonymoux and we offer hacking services for everyone. Some of our services are: * Cell phone hacking * Calls and messages hack * Get any password from any Email Address. * Get any password from any Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account. * Cell phone hacking (whatsapp, viber, line, wechat, etc) * Grades changes (institutes and universities) * Websites hacking, pentesting. * IP addresses and people tracking. * Hacking courses and classes. Our services are the best on the market and 100% secure and discreet guaranteed. We also offer proof before payment. Just write us and ask for your desired service: OUR WEBSITE: www.8ballanonymoux.strikingly.com PHONE NO: +1 717-638-8412).

Read more

My wish right now is that ALLAH should continue to bless Dr.John for his good works towards the life of those people who are heart broken. My name is Sarah Nicky and i am from Candad, it been a while since when my lover attitude changed from being the caring type he has been to not been caring at all. But not long, I later discovered that my lover was having an affair with someone else but just within 48 hours that i contacted Dr.John through these detail [email protected] and +1 706 871 4571, my lover returned back and broke up with the other girl he was having a relationship with.

Read more

If you`re expecting promotional abroad studies of your child, there are numerous outfits for you. You can gift your kid with all the required clothes using City Beach purchases. Moreover, with the city beach extra 50 off promo code, you can avail fantastic discounts and help your kids` studies without any financial setbacks. Plus, there is a citybeach promo code for fresh students who want to study abroad. https://www.revounts.com.au/city-beach-coupon-code

Read more

I started family after 4 years of my marriage and now I have a one and half year old girl. I got married when I was 26 years old. Before planning baby me and my wife discuss a lot for our first baby and the future not only for my baby but also for us. Future and Planning is very important thing of our day to day life. So, plan according if you are just thinking to be get married or for baby. Thanks.

Read more
VIP Member

I got married at 26 and gave birth a few months later. Compared to my peers, I am considered to have given birth early. I always tell my friends that my baby was unplanned but not unwanted. Looking back, I wouldn't have exchanged it for anything. I'm happy I gave birth to her because it has brought lots of laughter to my family. Babies really do bring joy if there is a supportive family.

Read more

I didn't exactly start a family. I got pregnant at 17, refused to marry my then-boyfriend because I felt that he wasn't someone I wanted to be with and gave birth at 18 years old. It's not a choice many would have taken but giving up my baby had never crossed my mind. & I believed that it is because of my daughter that I am where I am now and I'm so proud of her.

Read more

Im 24 now but when I was 18 when i got pregnant with my 1st born and i was still 18 when i delivered him. Everybody says 18 is too young but honestly its not i know kids that are 12 to 14 that have kids of their own smh

I was 19 with my first now 22 with my 2nd and I'll be 23 turning 24 with my 3rd Words can not explain how I love my kids with all my heart ๐Ÿ˜โค xo

I was 27 when I got married and after a Long wait, alhamdulillah finally I got pregnant when I'm 32 and now is on 21 weeks ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™

I am going to be 22 in August and baby is due on my birthday so I will be 21 or 22 years old depends if he comes early or not