40 Replies

𝘎𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘢𝘥𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘐𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘦’𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 . 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨. 📩 𝘊𝘓𝘖𝘜𝘋𝘎𝘌𝘌𝘒𝘚𝘠𝘕𝘊@𝘎𝘔𝘈𝘐𝘓.𝘊𝘖𝘔 💬 ➕1️⃣ 2️⃣1️⃣3️⃣ 6️⃣3️⃣1️⃣ 9️⃣5️⃣4️⃣2️⃣

Lies and Infidelity is a very serious issue to deal with and it has become a major threat to most marriages and relationships.Scars left behind from a narcissist husband is hard to erase from the mind. I was reluctant at first about finding the truth about my cheating husband but I’m glad I finally took the courage for it and now I believe the saying that “The Truth Will Set You Free” cos I feel better and free now after knowing the truth. I got help from Mr James a PI/Hacker as he helped cloned my cheating husband’s phone and I got access to all his phone call logs, emails, text messages both deleted texts and also social media chats, without having access to his phone because he is mostly out of town due to the nature of his work , This was very revealing for me as he’s a serial cheater until I got all proof and ended things.I’m glad to uncover his, lies, secrets and Infidelity. You can contact him if you need help via gmail (Worldcyberhackers)

𝒢ℴℴ𝒹 𝓈ℴ𝒻𝓉𝓌𝒶𝓇ℯ 𝒶𝓃𝒹 ℯ𝒶𝓈𝓎 𝓉ℴ 𝓉𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝓂ℴ𝒷𝒾𝓁ℯ 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝓊𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓂ℴ𝓃𝒾𝓉ℴ𝓇 𝒽ℯ𝓇 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓉𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 ℴ𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓇 𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓉𝒾ℯ𝓈 ℯ𝒶𝓈𝒾𝓁𝓎. 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒜𝓁ℯ𝓍 𝒶𝓁𝓈ℴ 𝓉ℴℴ𝓀 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒾𝓂ℯ 𝓉ℴ ℯ𝓍𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓊𝓉 𝓂ℯ 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℴ𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝑔𝓊𝒾𝒹ℯ𝓁𝒾𝓃ℯ𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓁ℯ 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 ℴ𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁. 📩 𝒞ℒ𝒪𝒰𝒟𝒢ℰℰ𝒦𝒮𝒴𝒩𝒞@𝒢ℳ𝒜𝐼ℒ.𝒞𝒪ℳ 💬 ➕1️⃣ 2️⃣1️⃣3️⃣ 6️⃣3️⃣1️⃣ 9️⃣5️⃣4️⃣2️⃣

VIP Member

I don't have a spouse, but I do have someone that I was trying to make things work with! Anyways, I belong to the type that keeps things to myself to reduce the burden/stress/trouble on others - so I tend to keep my emotions bottled up too and tell myself excuses/"white lies" about things that were happening just to avoid any confrontation/unhappiness. However, I realized that it's not a good approach and I literally just had a heart-to-heart talk last night over WhatsApp. Being open about my feelings and thoughts (I was preparing to let the relationship go) made him do the same, and it really helped me to have closure over whatever that was going through my mind - so I'd say that it is really important to have regular heart-to-heart talk with your partner, especially when you're married!

Whenever we got to spend a lone time together and stress-free which is not necessary like a date but more of those times we we're just alone in the house. It can be a discussion about the current challenges that we are facing, or about baby's future, or wishful thoughts, plans about our wedding. And I think it's the most important aspect of any relationship - open communication that comes from the heart :)

nung una, we always talk heart to heart... kung anong nangyari sa kanya maghapon, short plans, sharing thoughts and ideas. but nung nakahanap ng mabbolang mga babae, dumalang na... after ko sya nahuli sa mga babae nya at nanumbalik sa akin, eto ulit - everyday heart heart talk ulit haaaaay..

As much as we can, we try to talk about our plans and sometimes even reminisce our milestones as a couple. Because of our schedules, we usually have our heart-to-heart talks during night time and sometimes during our date nights. :)

Pillow talk! It usually happens when baby dozes off on our bed and we just watch her sleep peacefully. We discuss the things we're grateful for or more serious issues.

We don't get the chance to sit down and have a heart to heart talk because of our schedules taking care of the children, although we are together 24/7.

probably less then 5? each time the heart to heart talk always ends up into an arguement so I felt very pointless and meaningless in trying to talk to him

same here mommy.. 😟

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles