How often do you and your spouse make love in a week?

97 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Ⓜⓞⓢⓣ ⓦⓞⓜⓔⓝ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓜⓔⓝ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓘⓝ ⓐ ⓡⓔⓛⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝⓢⓗⓘⓟ ⓣⓗⓐⓣ ⓘⓢ ⓕⓤⓛⓛ ⓞⓕ ⓛⓘⓔⓢ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓓⓔⓒⓔⓘⓣ ⓑⓤⓣ ⓣⓗⓔⓨ ⓓⓞⓝ'ⓣ ⓚⓝⓞⓦ ⓗⓞⓦ ⓣⓞ ⓖⓞ ⓐⓑⓞⓤⓣ ⓘⓣ ⓑⓔⓒⓐⓤⓢⓔ ⓣⓗⓔⓡⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓛⓐⓒⓚ ⓞⓕ ⓔⓥⓘⓓⓔⓝⓒⓔ. Ⓘ'ⓥⓔ ⓞⓝⓒⓔ ⓑⓔⓔⓝ ⓣⓗⓔⓡⓔ ⓐⓝⓓ ⒿⓄⓈⒺ ⓦⓐⓢ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓅⒾ ⓦⓗⓞ ⓢⓗⓔⓓ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓛⓘⓖⓗⓣ ⓐⓢ ⓣⓞ ⓦⓗⓐⓣ ⓦⓐⓢ ⓖⓞⓘⓝⓖ ⓞⓝ ⓐⓝⓓ Ⓘ ⓦⓐⓢ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓕⓘⓝⓓ ⓞⓤⓣ ⓜⓨ ⓟⓐⓡⓣⓝⓔⓡ ⓗⓐⓓ ⓐ ⓜⓘⓢⓣⓡⓔⓢⓢ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ③ ⓚⓘⓓⓢ ⓞⓤⓣ ⓞⓕ ⓦⓔⓓⓛⓞⓒⓚ. Ⓘ ⓕⓔⓛⓣ ⓡⓔⓐⓛⓛⓨ ⓓⓞⓦⓝ ⓑⓤⓣ Ⓘ ⓐⓜ ⓞⓥⓔⓡ ⓘⓣ ⓝⓞⓦ. 📩 ⒸⓁⓄⓊⒹⒼⒺⒺⓀⓈⓎⓃⒸ@ⒼⓂⒶⒾⓁ.ⒸⓄⓂ 💬 ➕①️⃣ ②️⃣①️⃣③️⃣ ⑥️⃣③️⃣①️⃣ ⑨️⃣⑤️⃣④️⃣②️⃣

Read more
Post reply image

Lies and Infidelity is a very serious issue to deal with and it has become a major threat to most marriages and relationships.Scars left behind from a narcissist husband is hard to erase from the mind. I was reluctant at first about finding the truth about my cheating husband but I’m glad I finally took the courage for it and now I believe the saying that “The Truth Will Set You Free” cos I feel better and free now after knowing the truth. I got help from Mr James a PI/Hacker as he helped cloned my cheating husband’s phone and I got access to all his phone call logs, emails, text messages both deleted texts and also social media chats, without having access to his phone because he is mostly out of town due to the nature of his work , This was very revealing for me as he’s a serial cheater until I got all proof and ended things.I’m glad to uncover his, lies, secrets and Infidelity. You can contact him if you need help via gmail (Worldcyberhackers)

Read more

Investing online has been a main source of income, that's why knowledge plays a very important role in humanity, you don't need to over work yourself for money.All you need is the right information, and you could build your own wealth from the comfort of your home!Binary trading is dependent on timely signals, assets or controlled strategies which when mastered increases chance of winning up to 90%-100% with trading. It’s possible to earn $10,000 to $20,000 trading weekly-monthly in cryptocurrency(bitcoin) investment,just get in contact with Mr Bernie Doran my broker. I had almost given up on everything and even getting my lost funds back, till i met with him, with his help and guidance now i have my lost funds back to my bank account, gained more profit and I can now trade successfully with his profitable strategies and software!! 
Reach out to him through Gmail : [email protected] ,Telegram: bernie_fx or WhatsApp +1(424)285-0682 for inquires

Read more

It’s so sad and hurts badly when you have a partner that cheats, mine was my husband. I suspected he was cheating, his attitudes were enough to raise suspicions but I needed to be more convinced, so I came here if I could get help, after going through some posts recommending global hackers team, so I made contact, Wow! They’re indeed professionals. Was able to monitor my husband’s illicit activities; his phone calls, text messages, hangouts and even on social media sites. It was indeed a clean and excellent job. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

Before marriage is as and when we are together. After married, sometimes daily(cox hubby flew very frequently due to work), 3-4x a week till first pregnancy, it becomes 2-3x a week. But after delivery, it becomes lesser till second pregnancy is worse... so far hasnt been having sex for 33 weeks. Considered blessed that i even hav 2nd pregnancy cox for that long time we didnt have intimacy and tt one and only time kills! Hee

Read more

Let's see twice a year last year... both times I got pregnant... the first ended with miscarriage and I got phobia for a long while... 2nd time I'm pregnant and while pregnant now, twice so far this year? hahahaha! Well he travels alot...

Bf/gf every other day 5x/day 😂 Mag asawa Every other day(one month a year-both OFW) now 2nd baby 5weeks-11weeks 1-2x a week minsan ayoko pa. Hormones low orgasm maybe. Ayaw ko ksi ng amoy ng asawa ko during 1st tri.

Everyday 😊 once or twice a day. minsan 3x a week depende sa mood nya, minsan nkakasawa but its better na sa skin hinahansp ni hubby yon kesa nmn don pa sa iba

Mine used to be thrice a day. lol breakfast, lunch, dinner, changed to a few days once, a week once, now I think if really lucky once a month. otherwise few months once. :(

Ever since we been together. like everyday! 2-3x a day sometimes more... And I'm 15 weeks pregnant with our third now..