Parents, do you feel you're almost out of things to talk about with your spouse? Is this normal?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

There are a lot of things to talk about actually, especially when you have kids. Maybe at times you're just tired to even think of what to discuss with your hubby. But since daily communication is a necessity in marriage, find other ways to connect with him. Simply holding his hand or massaging his head is one way to do that.

Read more

So far, we haven't reached that point yet. Maybe because we talk about anything and everything including showbiz chismis haha! There are days were we have serious talks but most of the times, we are talking about "light" topics and being silly.

Yes, it's normal. It's not every day that you have a lot to talk about, especially if you've been together for years. There are times that our conversations are just the basic things like food for lunch/dinner.

Yes dear, it is normal. Sometimes i get sick of my spouse too and i wonder if something is wrong. Then again not everyday is Sunday right. So it can get mundane too. In my words, its seasonal. Lol

Have not reached that point yet. There's always something to talk about or reminisce. I suppose it's not normal at least for me and my hubby.