with history of anxiety disorder

How to naturally deal with anxiety during pregnancy? Nakakadrain na kasi. I feel week and exhausted na due to this. I do pray, i read the bible, i meditate with God's word. Also have a prayer warrior but most of the time pag sumusumpong parang close minded na ako. It's just me and the anxiety. Nagwoworry ako for my baby.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

i think it's normal lalo na sa mga 1st time mom... been in that situation, i even ask my OB for earlier admission sa hospital ksi natakot ako na pag umabot pa ng 40weeks bka di ko na ma.ere ksi malaki na sa ultrasound... pag nsa hospital kna moms, you have to be strong for yourself and for your baby... i even undergo CS because 3 days induce no pain at all, walang labor, walang progress sa pag.open ng cervix... on my way sa operating room, meron kunting kaba, but always pray... i prayed the rosary mentally, prayed for our safe delivery, magiging strong ka din at that very moment moms ๐Ÿ˜Š always tell yourself na hindi pwede magpanic baka tumaas bp, it will put both of us in danger, so yon naging relax ako ๐Ÿ˜‰ till nadinig ko yung iyak...don mawawala lahat ng worries mo moms... just trust in Him... be strong and keep praying... praying for your safe delivery and mas mabuti po you tell your partner and family about your worries...

Magbasa pa