Having a baby this pandemic

Hi moms, how do you feel about having a baby this pandemic? To me it's a little scary at first but when the baby got out, I felt somewhat happy realizing that I have more time to spend with her and my eldest (Thank God for Work At Home, right?) To me that's the happy part of this pandemic. I wish my time with the kids won't end but on the otherhand I also hope that things go back to normal so they could safely play and enjoy outside. Who here feels the same :) For now, dito muna sila sa bahay mag #OOTD at #Twinning πŸ€—

Having a baby this pandemic
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Thanks for sharing, mommy. Yes tama po kayo mommy. May negative at postive din naman na effect ng pandemic satin. Nun ako naman, maselan ako at nasa field office ako at kelangan ko bumyahe ng 40 minutes para pumasok. Mabuti nalang naging work from home ako at hindi ko na kinailangan bumyahe ulit. Sayang lang at nakapag file ako ng leave ko before yung pag announce ng ecq.

Magbasa pa
3y ago

Good for you mommy! atleast at home you know you are safe. Matatapos din ang pandemic so kapit lang tayo. Enjoy the moment with the family while we have all the time di ba? stay safe!