How much active and playful you are with your child after returning from office? Do you get actively involved in their schooling?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

To be honest, i barely have time to play with them after work. When im home i have my dinner and after that its almost bedtime. I am pretty strict with their bedtime and usually I will try to squeeze in the time before they go to bed to talk to them about their day, maybe play for a short while or read a book. I guess that's the sacrifice that a working mum has to make. Hence i will try to spend as much time as I can with them during the weekends. Bring them out and enjoy family time.

Read more

I am very involved with my daughter. I get back from work, have a wash and go down to the playground or swimming with my daughter. We then sit down as a family to have dinner and then she does some reading a bit of school work and I always read to her at bedtime. I try to keep at least 2.5 hours every evening for her so from about 6-8.30pm. Bed time is a non negotiable. Once she is in bed I get time for myself as well that way. Weekends are a lot of family time together.

Read more

Yes my husband will bath baby and spend that 15mins with him. And I'll put baby to sleep. Read books sing songs then feed him and he sleeps.

Frankly no time. By the time we get home we are too tired. Eating becomes a chore. Its just mentally draining

VIP Member

No I am not very involved during weekdays. Make up on weekends and quality time, even if it's just 30 mins