How many weeks were you when you found out you were pregnant?

271 Replies

mine is like a dream..before i know i was pregnant i keep checking the pregnancy test and always turn out negative..and miracle comes..when i try to check again it turn positive..and turn out it already 6weeks..and wonder why before tht it always negative?

Read more
2mo ago

so true .. I always check my pregnancy test and it turns out negative..until one day, I feel nauseous and feel I was bit dizzy, checking it turns out positive..

A kid in my 1st grade class told me "Teacher, there's a baby in your tummy. " when I was 1 week. I confirmed on 4 weks with a test.

Am yet to do test but my instinct and faith in God's word told me am pregnant, am 4 weeks and 2day, no symptoms yet but only my right breast nipple is sore

weeks 4. That because my husband believe in mongolia's myth if another baby pee on you thats means you will pregnant. And the myth is true😅😂

Nah 1week went to the doctor coz really not feeling well .

5mo ago

Sorry wrong type it's 4weeks actually and now I'm 9weeks preggy 😅😅

VIP Member

I found out in the hospital when I did a blood test at a checkup. It just so happened that the blood test also tested for hCG - the "pregnancy hormone". I was estimated to be 4 weeks along and went for my first scan at 6 weeks to determine the presence of a heartbeat, fetus and yolk sac. Thankfully, everything went well! I suppose I am one of the few who didn't need to pee on a stick to test for pregnancy as blood tests are far more accurate than any urine test.

Read more

Wife was 5 weeks plus when she tested and let me know. The rest became history when my girl came and now having second one with almost the same notification period! :)

Pls i need help, i was 3 days late for my period but on Sunday i started having spotting with clot then on Monday it get heavier and the blood was black with serious abdominal pain what should i do, i have never be pregnant once though i tested wen i was 2days late and it show negative please i need help

Read more

for me is when I ROM I was very fat so I went to see doctor for slimming pills and I eat about four month I lose 10 kg then my body change I come alot of blood I tot is period but last went to kkh and test urine found out that I am 10 weeks pregnant.

Read more

I was 3 weeks pregnant. 😂😂😂I was shocked

Related Questions