How many weeks were you when you found out you were pregnant?

376 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Strong And Powerful Love Spell To Win Your Ex Back +27735257866 in South Africa,UK,USA,Spain,Sweden,Canada,UAE,Malta,Brunei,Japan,Ireland,Turkey,Luxembourg,Iceland,Norway,Australia,Qatar,Croatia,Austria,Denmark,Netherlands,Romania,Belgium,Greece,Belarus,New Zealand,Switzerland,Cyprus,Poland,Estonia,Egypt,Fiji,Wales,Bahamas,Taiwan,Indonesia,Singapore,Czech Republic,Serbia,Palau,Lithuania,Malaysia,France,Bulgaria,German,Jordan,Chile,Algeria,Zambia,Zimbabwe,Botswana,Lesotho,Italy,Philippines,Honduras,Finland,Hungary,Mexico,Macedonia,Argentina,Syria,China,Hong Kong,Myanmar,Kuwait,South Korea,Morocco,Tunisia,Libya,Sudan,San Marino,Israel.. I have decided that I am going to spend the whole day on the internet just to make sure that a lot of people are able to read my testimony about Maamarazaq who is a powerful spell caster from Africa After been abandon by my lover I was so lonely that every day that I decided to go through the net for some relationships tips, I never knew that this was the road map that will secure the return of my lover. After reading a lot of tips on how to restore my relationship in a better way I discovered that Maamarazaq has a lot of recommendation than other spell casters, So with this I had my mind made up that she was the right person for the job, And I contacted her through her details +27735257866 (Call/WhatsApp) OR Email:[email protected] https://maamarazaq.doodlekit.com http://bestlovespells.over-blog.com https://mamarazaq.blogspot.com https://maamarazaqspellscaster.podbean.com which I saw on the internet and i was so happy that I chose to work with maamarazaq because her work was 100% perfect and the spell brought my lover back to me with fast relief you can also contact her for help now

Read more
Post reply image

CONTACT THE BEST LOTTERY SPELL CASTER FOR THE RIGHT LOTTERY NUMBERS NOW HIS LOTTERY SPELL IS 100% GUARANTEE WHATSAPP +18488416266 Winner of $533 million Mega Millions jackpot Richard Wahl, I want to share my wonderful testimony of how a powerful spell caster called Dr Prince helped me to win lottery, i have been playing lottery for a long time now but I had no luck everything changed when I messaged Dr Prince about winning the lottery he assured me that I will be the next winner he told me what to do and I did it and 24 hours later he sent me the lottery numbers and I played it I couldn't believe it I won $533 million dollars it's was the best thing that have ever happened to me in my life. If you want to win a lottery WhatsApp or Call Dr Great on this number +18488416266 or email him at [email protected]

Read more
VIP Member

I found out in the hospital when I did a blood test at a checkup. It just so happened that the blood test also tested for hCG - the "pregnancy hormone". I was estimated to be 4 weeks along and went for my first scan at 6 weeks to determine the presence of a heartbeat, fetus and yolk sac. Thankfully, everything went well! I suppose I am one of the few who didn't need to pee on a stick to test for pregnancy as blood tests are far more accurate than any urine test.

Read more

i had a serious heartburn and i never had it before..i keep on having heartburn even after i had just eaten few minutes ago...i never thought that it is a sign of early pregnancy but i realise myself keep on rubbing my tummy😂 i was expecting my period but it didnt come..so i bought a PT and wow...two bright line...went to clinic the next day and i was confirmed 7week pregnant

Read more

5 weeks for me! My period is either on time or early. It’s weird that i was 3 days late. It’s unheard of. I didn’t want to check at first because I was afraid of disappointment. We’ve been trying for a year. When it turns out to be positive. I was alone and I couldn’t tell anyone!!! It was such a crazy feelings

Read more

Pls i need help, i was 3 days late for my period but on Sunday i started having spotting with clot then on Monday it get heavier and the blood was black with serious abdominal pain what should i do, i have never be pregnant once though i tested wen i was 2days late and it show negative please i need help

Read more

mine is like a dream..before i know i was pregnant i keep checking the pregnancy test and always turn out negative..and miracle comes..when i try to check again it turn positive..and turn out it already 6weeks..and wonder why before tht it always negative?

4y ago

so true .. I always check my pregnancy test and it turns out negative..until one day, I feel nauseous and feel I was bit dizzy, checking it turns out positive..

for me is when I ROM I was very fat so I went to see doctor for slimming pills and I eat about four month I lose 10 kg then my body change I come alot of blood I tot is period but last went to kkh and test urine found out that I am 10 weeks pregnant.

Just 1 day I knew I was pregnant already. 😊 Then just to confirmed it right, I did pregnancy testing after 4weeks. I am not surprise its a positive ❤cant wait to see you my little munchkin on July 2020! 💋

A kid in my 1st grade class told me "Teacher, there's a baby in your tummy. " when I was 1 week. I confirmed on 4 weks with a test.

2y ago

tikskdnwkskwkskwkwk

Post reply image