How many weeks were you when you found out you were pregnant?

376 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I found out I was pregnant at 15 weeks which was quite a shocker because we were told (and we listened) not to try for a baby for 2 months at least as I was recovering from my etopic surgery

Am yet to do test but my instinct and faith in God's word told me am pregnant, am 4 weeks and 2day, no symptoms yet but only my right breast nipple is sore

VIP Member

4 weeks! I thought I was being attacked by gastritis so we went to the doctor. We were advised for me to take the pregnancy test. We had 4 and all of it is positive! 😍🎉

Wife was 5 weeks plus when she tested and let me know. The rest became history when my girl came and now having second one with almost the same notification period! :)

weeks 4. That because my husband believe in mongolia's myth if another baby pee on you thats means you will pregnant. And the myth is true😅😂

with my daughter was 5 weeks and 6 days and with my son was 6 weeks and 5 day and now with my baby the I am pregnant with it's a boy fine out when I was 4 weeks and 6 days

I was 10 weeks at the time, I didn't even know I was pregnant I was very sick and everything and decided to get a test and it was positive 😊😇 he's my little miracle

3 weeks and 2 days...sobrang excited ko kc... 😆 mga 1 year na rin na nakasanayan ko na before my period..nag pPT na ko... now, I'm 5 weeks grateful pregnant...

4 weeks. Started to feel nauseous after eating, felt better after vomiting. Plus my period wasn’t coming but I experienced all the cramping sensations.

I did not counting how many weeks but soon 7 days late i did test pack and it turned out Big Fat Positive. And had first ultrasound around 12 weeks.