How many weeks pregnant were you when you found out you were pregnant?

394 Replies
Write a reply

I'm MARY SCORT by name, I will never be tired of saying thank you to DR.Azuba for what he has done for i and my husband i was 52years of age when i finally got pregnant with the herbs DR.Azuba sent to me i was having problem in pregnancy issue not until i went to the internet to search for solution and i found DR.Azuba email [email protected] i contacted him for help, and he only told me that he going to send herbs to drink and i only paid him for the cost of transfer within two day i received the herbs and i used it the way he instructed me to and today am a living testimony of his good work if you need help to get pregnant you can email him at [email protected] or cell phone +2349080324322

Read more
VIP Member

I was 4 weeks pregnant when I found out by accident through a blood test. It just so happened that I had a check up which required a blood test, which in turn used hCG, the pregnancy hormone, as a marker. It was an unplanned, but not unwanted surprise. I suspected something because my period was late by a few days, but wasn't very sure. Looking back, it was great that I found out so early as I took care of my body better after finding out I was pregnant and refrained from strenous activities. I still enjoyed my swimming sessions greatly and it helped me keep active during pregnancy.

Read more

at first I thought I was 2-3 weeks because of my digital pregnancy test on the screen it appeared 2-3 but then I happened to read an fb post who took a clear blue pt with the same result as mine 2-3 but with the caption 4-5weeks. I did my research on the meaning of 2-3 of clear blue and I found out that I am between 4-5 weeks.

Read more

I felt nothing, but everytime I miss my period I always think maybe I'm pregnant, my Hubby and I actually trying to conceive until I gave up and surrendered it to God, then when I stopped expecting, that's when our Baby came, it was exactly 1 week missed period when I used PT and the 2 lines were very clear ❤

Read more

Haha for me is so funny I was pregnant until I myself don know OK let me tell you my story I was ROM on March 3 and that time my weigh was very fat so I went to eat slimming pills and I got pregnant on July a lot of blood so I went down to kkh and have a urine test fond out that I have 10 weeks pregnant.

Read more

For my #1, I kinda knew right away when I was late for my period after just one day and I was right. For my #2, because I had gone through etopic surgery and was advised not to try for another baby so soon, I only found out when I was about 15 weeks pregnant.

Read more

Going one month. I went to the doctor to check on my aching left arm. When they were about to perform ecg, they made me take a PT first and surprise, i'm pregnant! The aching left arm is connected to my pregnancy pala.

Read more

Almost 12 weeks pregnant! I thought I had gastrointestinal problems at first when I went to check it out, but I came out the hospital pregnant instead. The most life changing and happiest day of my life :')

Read more

I was 6weeks pregnant when I found. One of the happiest moment of my life. still remembered the date Nov 9th 2014... Actually we were waiting for that moment from long time, so felt very blessed.

Week 4. Just don't know why I used pregnancy test, because my period should come after over 1 week, and I also stopped using the tests some months already. Finally, surprise!