How many sizes bigger did your feet get when you were pregnant? Mine went from 36 to 38! Wild!

39 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

#PowerfulloveSpells, #RevengeOfTheRavenCurse, #BreakUpSpell , #DoLoveSpellsWork, #DEATHSPELLCASTER #MagicWealthSpells, #ProtectionSpells, #Smudging, #CurseRemove, #PalmReading, #Psychic, #Reading, #ProtectionSpells, #LotterySpells, #GoodluckSpells, #FertilitySpells, #Mediums, #BeautySpells, #SpiritualCounselling, #AddictionTherapy, #RemoveCurseSpells, #RemoveNegativeenergy, #SexualAttractionSpells, #RemovingCurseSpells, #Witchdoctor, #SpiritualCleansig, #Africanwitchcraft, #Healers, #Healing, #Hexremoval, #Spiritualhealing , #Spell, #Wicca, #Witchcraft, #Voodoo, #Spells, #Goodluckcharm, #Lovespells, #Luckycharms, #Goodluck, #Wiccaspells, #Voodoodolls, #Powerfullove, #Spells, #Magiclovespells, #Sangoma, #Traditionalmedicine, #LoveSpellsThatWork, #MagicSpells, #RealMagicSpells, #BreakupSpells, #TheSpellToDefeatYourRival, #FertilitySpells, #DivorceSpells, #MarriageSpells, #BindUsTogether, #ChangeYourLoversMindSpell, #BreakupSpell, #WeighLossSpell, #LuckSpells, #NativeHealer, #TraditionalHealer, #Herbalist, #Fortuneteller, #Africanlovespell, #Africanspellcaster, #Attractionlovespells, #Attractionspells, #Bestlovespell, #Bestlovespellcaster, #Bestlovespellsthatwork, #Bestonlinespellcaster, #Bestspellcaster, #Bestspellcasterintheworld, #Besttraditionalhealers, #Bestvoodoospellcaster, #Businessspell, #Casterspell, #Effectivespells, #Extremespell, #Homelovespells, #Homespells, #Jobpromotionspells, #Jobspell, #Lostlovespell, #Lostlovespellcaster, #LostlovspellcasterinJohannesburg, #LostlovespellcasterinNamibia, #LostlovespellcasterinsouthAfrica, #Lostlovespells, #LoveSpellcaster, #Spellcaster, #Fertilityspell, #Spellcasting, #LovespellsWicca, #Realspellcasters, #Spellsforprotection, #voodoospellcaster, #lovespellwitchcraft, #Spellcasteronline, #Spellsonline, #Psychiclovespells, #Lovespellcaster, #Spellsforhealing, #Powerfulspellcaster, #Aspellforprotection, #Blackmagicforlostlove, #Dospells, #Homelovespells, #Blackmagicspells, #Allharrypotterspells, #witchcraftspells, #Spellreceipt, #vodouspells, #Moneyspells, #witchspells, #hedgewitch, #lumosnoxspell,

Read more
Post reply image
VIP Member

Hehe, I think I'm really lucky. My feet were thankfully spared from water retention and my feet are still size 37, the same size as pre-pregnancy. It is said that your feet will only grow larger during your first pregnancy but the bad thing is the increase in foot size is likely to stay. http://pregnant.sg/articles/growing-feet-during-pregnancy/

Read more

I was a size 39/40 and by the time I was 37th week pregnant, I was 41/42! This was mostly due to water retention so my feet were so swollen but 3-4 months after birth, the croc shoes I bought when I was pregnant is loose now and I'm about size 40 right now.

Lol! But I did not ever care to notice that my feet too would have been growing. They of course, swelled which I thought happened because I would be sitting with my legs hanging whole day in the office. But, never thought of them becoming bigger. ;p

Since, I have three kids, I hardly remember what happened or how my size increased from 35 but during my youngest one, the size of my feet went from 35 to 37. Not much, but on my petite self, my feet looked someone else's'. ;)

Mine from 37 to 41 but that is still doesn't fit my feet since it swollen from time to time. So all I can wear now is slipper from my husband 😅

Same here. Haha. Me, even normal size is the biggest one. Now more bigger than before. I feel like big foot with big feet. hahaha.

Mine went from 37 to 40, and after my baby was born, my feet doesnt come to my first size, but my foot size become 38😅

VIP Member

i guess i am lucky! with three kids, my leg didn't change in size!

I am 5 months pregnant and at this time still 36. Will have to see in few months