Number of kids and why

How many kids do you want to have and why?

271 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Initially I only wanted 1. But after delivery, I missed being pregnant and also hoped to have a playmate for my daughter. Tada! A baby boy pops and I am so glad I have made such a great decision whenever I see them loving each other and getting along so well!

VIP Member

I have a girl and a boy. I will like to have 1 more in the future. So my kids will have support from each other. If i passed away in the future, at least they are not alone. Now good is, they have a playmate to play together, and i won't scare she is lonely.

Read more

If ever I want to have kids, I'd try with 1 to see how it goes..the entire process from conceiving to delivery and post that too... If Im ready to go through all of it again and again then 4-5 is good number for my parsi community to increase the numbers! :)

VIP Member

I think it is perfect to have 2 kids, a baby girl and a baby boy. My wife and i already prepared for their name:) What i learn from my family, money management in family is important. I think 2 kids are perfect, also make me easier to manage everything.

At first was thinking 2 is enough but hubby wanted a girl because we have 2 boys now. So maybe will try for another baby hope it's a girl, and if we can afford for more then 3 babies, I would consider having another one if 3rd one isn't a girl, hehe

I have 2 now and we were planning to have another 2 if possible. If we're not too tired hahaha. But the least we have decided on 3 kids. We're both the only child and we got bored having no siblings. We want our kids to have more siblings! ;p

I have 5 lol I have 3 Girls & 2 Boys :) god blessed me with (2) of my own! My daughter and son! And also with 2 step daughters and a step son! Children are a blessing and they come when you least expect them to!

Read more

3 is the last number for me.. Thou some may take otherwise kids needs to have good investment (education), as we all know our economy nd lack of employment, i cant hv more than 3. I need to prepare for a brighter future fo them

VIP Member

my husband and I discussed and we tot 3 is a good number. 2 is just nice.. if we were gone, they got one another. my husband and 3 siblings and I got 2. so as long as financially we can cope, up to 4 is the max.. hahaha..

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-2461)