Hi mummies who have more than one kids... why you want more kids? It is too tiring to take care a kid and it will make you looks older and older and older.. no me time not enough sleeping time..

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

the main reason for having more then one kid is my kid will have a partner. not life partner but a family member he or she can count on. It's not easy being the only child. yes it is tiring caring for kids. When more than one kid comes into the picture , it gets really tiring. especially when they fall sick together. yes they do fight and we are always there to break fights. but it will be worth it after all as they have someone to count on when we parents are no longer around

Read more
VIP Member

I only wanted two. Cause i wanted a playmate for my elder son. Or when they get older they have someone to be there for when we adults (parents) passed away. They won't be alone.

Read more
7y ago

my own time is only when the kiddos are asleep. i never had any me time to go out. So. i kind of got used to it. my life just revolves arnd work. And my work colleagues are my inlaws. so no outsiders also lol