Number of kids and why

How many kids do you want to have and why?

271 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

中国到印尼跨境电商头程物流公司 中国🇨🇳至印尼🇮🇩往返专线,一手实力庄家,双清包税,渠道稳定 空运5-7天,海运开船后18-20天到门,可接母婴用品,燕窝,手机,笔记本,电子烟,电话机、化妆品欢迎咨询电话!19874276959(吴先生) China to Indonesia cross-border e-commerce logistics company China 🇨 🇳 to Indonesia 🇮 🇩 lines, back and forth hand power banker, double the tax package, channel stability 5-7 days by air, 18-20 days by sea to the door, mother-baby supplies, bird's nest, mobile phone, notebook, e-cigarette, telephone, cosmetics welcome to inquire telephone! 19874276959 (Mr Ng)

Read more
VIP Member

Ideally, about 3 kids would be nice. I have one now and I'm an only child. While I wasn't lonely and loved having the attention to myself, I think I would want to give my daughter a sibling. One reason is because I really like newborns and infants, so I wouldn't be satisfied with just having one. However, people with multiple children do tell me that there is a vast difference between having one or two children, but not so much between 2 or more children. They look really exhausted because they have to run after their children and send them to classes. There's also the issue of finances.

Read more

I hope to have 2 kids in the future. A girl and a boy – preferably a boy first and then a little girl (since I've always wanted an older brother). It's just nice if my little girl has someone brotherly that's protective and watching over her (other than my husband and I of course). If our family situation is stable and we're financially equipped then maybe 3 kids! The more the merrier, it'll be fun for them and they won't be so lonely and bored all the time. But 3 is the max I'll go!

Read more

Two kids or may be three is a good number. Though, I have just one son, I hope to adopt one kid and if our finances are good, we would adopt two kids. I think, one should have at least two children so that they both have each other to fall back upon. If there will be one kid, he would be bereft of beautiful relationship of a sibling. And there will not be any support structure when he grows up.

Read more

I grew up in a huge family, with a few dozen cousins in both of my parent's sides. And although it is really fun to have a huge family tree, raising children is a different matter altogether. For this reason I'd be happy to have at most two kids. That would be enough work for me. Besides, my children already belong in a massive family by default so they're not like they're missing out.

Read more

I've always wanted three kids and would like them close in age. My mum had three me being the oldest, i loved having two younger siblings i always had someone to hangout with even if one of them was busy or boring there was always the other sibling lol. My hubby and i are expecting baby #2 our first child is 11 months I'm currently 4 and a half weeks pregnant 😁

Read more

for me the magic number is 2. a boy and a girl. Having more than 1 makes them not feel lonely, they can grow along, be more strong, stay independent without parent's focus 24x7. they'll learn to speak up, be confident, and not depend on a guardian. Having a mix of a boy and a girl helps them learn from both perspectives, and the boy to respect women.

Read more

Personally I'd keep it to 2 at the most, regardless of gender. I grew up with an older brother,and although we're not as close as I'd like for us to be, I feel like having more children might affect them more than they affect us as parents. On a lighter note, things in the house might get a little harder when the kids outnumber the parents :)

Read more

Two amazing loving little angels 💕because God blessed my body and decided that he wanted me to have this boys. Who knows, there's a reason for everything. I feel that I needed them because having them makes my day sooooo much brighter than what my days were like before I had them 👣😍👩‍👦‍👦 #MomOfBoys #LovedBeyondAndBlessed

Read more
5y ago

I have 6 year old boy expecting another one I'm nervous asking myself will I cope raising boys

At least 2.. 1 they will feel lonely as no playmates and no sibling to talk to.. 2 is just nice with the age gaps of 2-3 years old as the older wan can take care of the younger wan.. More than 2 will be Super busy and financially must be stable.. unless there is helper or the mummy is confident to cope with the kids alone..

Read more