How many children do you have and why?

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I am actually planning for 2 children as I feel it is manageable in terms of attention given to individual child and financial planning. Baby no.3 is unplanned, but we also happy to accept the fact that we are going to have 3 kids and I believe it will be another new learning journey for myself to adjust my expectations. I have a few friends who decided to go for 1 child only as they want to give full attention to the kid. However, I think sibling is the best gift that we can give to our child as we will grow old one day.

Read more

Now 10 months old boy. Later will plan for 2.. I love to have more than 2 if financially affordable. Personally m against to 1 bcos wat I feel is, nobody can replace the lack of siblings in life. Parents will accompany us only up to certain age. Even sometimes we cannot share everything with parents. Siblings will share, guide, assist, play and many more. As a sister of 2 elder brothers, I know the value of siblings.

Read more

Both me and my partner come from families with 3 kids so, if we are up to it, we hope to continue the tradition of 3 kids. We both agree that growing up with two siblings is awesome because we could have different allies depending on the situation haha. Moreover, both of us are the only boy/girl in our set of siblings so we had lots of fun playing with toys of the other gender.

Read more
VIP Member

My plan was to have 2 kids, if 1 boy and 1 girl will be perfect. Nevertheless I have 2 boys ( 1 and 3 yrs old). As long as they are healthy and strong..that utmost importance to me. 2 boys also good as they have each other accompany. 1 will be lonely. If can afford, I dont mind have #3=)

Now I only have 1 boy around 15 months but I intend to have another one because my boy alway stick with my mother because she is the only one at home he feel lonely and alway finding a playmate but if with good financial support and someone to help I might consider to have 3!

I have 4 kids in total and teason for having them is definitely the love for kids. They are my hubby and my creations. They are our everything and we value each individual. They are unique in their way although they can b quite irritating at times.

Read more
3y ago

I agree with you. Our kids are our precious creations and it’s always good to have more than 1 or 2 if we can afford it. But even if it’s unplanned, I think we just have to accept it. Because to me, if husband and wife want to enjoy having sex, have to always prepare for the unexpected. Protection does help but it may fail sometimes.

I have 2 kids, a 7 year old daughter and a 7 month old son. I wanted another child so that my daughter would have someone to confide and talk to when she grows older and I was really hoping for a boy and I got my wish

I don't have any yet but I would be happy with 1 and my maximum is 3. It also depends on my husband and i'm also considering adoption because I support the idea of making a huge difference in a child's life. :)

I have 2 now.... 1yr & 3days apart... #2 came abit unplanned but we welcome him wholeheartly... planning #3 if we r able to accommodate 1 more angel financially..... :)

VIP Member

2. 1 is lonely, 2 so that they can play and grow up together. Future, they have someone to relay on if we(parents) is no longer around. Will love to have 3 or 4, if can afford.

Read more