Post natal massage after c-section. How many days after ceaserian can you go for postnatal massage?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

well it depends on this is yr number what and also yr pain endurance. i had my 1st @ 10 days although the recommendation is 14-28 days later vs my #4, i had it ard 14 days later. mine is all c-section so i had to be extra careful. in fact, yr massage lady would kn if u are suitable to go ahead or not. If you are still having pain, pls do not proceed with any massage.

Read more

Yup I recommended my friend to go for the Babies Bellies massage as I had a good experience with them. She had a c-section and they recommended her to do only 3 weeks after. During the massage they will also avoid going near your incision. You can trust them with their experience.

Read more
VIP Member

According to my massage lady, it is advisable to do the massage about 3 weeks after your surgery. This FAQ on Origins Jamu Massage's website seems to say the same thing as well :) http://originsjamumassage.com/faqs/

Read more
TapFluencer

I waited 6 weeks, as my scar took longer than expected to heal. Even after the six weeks, it was quite painful when I hado the massage done.

Usually for Csection, you can do it 3 weeks later. But it would be advisable to check with your gynae before going for the massage.

thanks