How to know if lo having allergy or etc? Currently lo under antibiotics. Last 1 and half day to go but suddenly red spot coming out. Me, have allergy to some types of antibiotics and cough syrup. So im not sure lo will have it too. Should i call kk to check or bring to clinic?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi the spots only came out a few days after he took the antibiotics? If he is allergic to it I think the spots would have come out when he first started on the antibiotics. Could it spots from viral fever? Because they usually get the rash after the temp goes down

7y ago

He doesnt have fever now because last week just fight through viral fever only. Then now on antibiotics cos of bacteria..

If he was allergic to it, it would have flared up after the first consumption. Nevertheless, please call and check with kkh. As we are not medical professionals, its best to seek professional medical advise.

Better to ask kk. Some allergy take abt a day to show up as the medicine increase and the body reacts. Now sure what red spot u talking abt so better ask doctor

No worries April, hope your bub gets well soon. Hugs and well wishes.

7y ago

Thank you mummy!(:

Most welcome :)