Clinic or hospital

Just found out I’m pregnant with pregnancy test kit. After one week , having little brown discharge, is that normal? Should I go to normal clinic to check first or go to polyclinic or jj women for first check ? I’m first time pregnant, no idea at all.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Could be implantation bleeding but best to directly go to any women's clinic or A&E. Unless you planned to be a subsidy patient then have to go to poly for a hospital referral. But do take note that appointment will take some time & they'll let you know via SMS.

VIP Member

It would be better to consult gynec since you are in very early stage. You could go polyclinic and get referral to gov hospital to get subsidy. In urgent and abnormal cases polyclinics give same day referral.

I would suggest consult gynaecologist. Meanwhile, avoid carry heavy stuff and rest more. If you plan to go to KK, you have to go to polyclinic for referral in order to be subsidized.

For now maybe just head to a private clinic for a scan first as u have discharge.. after the scan u can go polyclinic to get referral letter

Thank you for the information.Appreciate:) Do polyclinic do pregnancy check too? Or they just refer you to kk women to get subsidy ?

3y ago

They don't. Only check urine test to confirm your pregnancy then they'll refer you to KKH or NUH.

TapFluencer

I went to gynae for a scan

3y ago

nope I continue with my gyane in gleneagles and gave birth there.